PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

2 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

This kind of shit needs to be cut out asap like.

Support our club, but for fucks sake let's not outright shill for the Saudi government like.

No suprise it's that Alex Hurst. Fucking gimp him man.

Fuck sake. :rolleyes:

Just now, Rafalove said:

We need to have a fanbase wide conversation about what is acceptable and what isn’t.

And true faith is now at the top of the what isn't list. 

They can absolutely fuck off with that. 

1 minute ago, Rafalove said:

We need to have a fanbase wide conversation about what is acceptable and what isn’t.

And we also need to have some direction about how we show solidarity for human rights. This is absolutely the time for the Trust to make their mark, especially with Flags coming back too.

44 minutes ago, CFlan said:

Not a lot of recent positive stuff to read about Frank Mc Parland. Wonder what’s behind that choice?

Spoke to my Brentford supporting mate tonight as McParland previously worked there. He said he was sacked from there (and Rangers) for leaking stuff to the media. Not sure if exactly true but worrying if so. 

20 minutes ago, midds said:

Levy and Spurs are clearly terrified. Honestly think they thought they had the PL in their back pocket and could simply pick up the phone and dictate policy and influence decisions. They were sitting there smugly just waiting for the official rejection of the takeover and thought they could shake off the ESL disgrace they were completely complicit in and simply rejoin the elite as they've recently become accustomed to. 

Then the lawyers had their say in court last week and the situation changed irrecoverably imo (don't know for sure). Firmly believe the PL have conducted a 100% climbdown as a result of what had been heard and told PIF to settle the piracy and it would be waved through immediately which is exactly what happened. The imagined power and influence of the so called Big 6 is essentially null and void when compared to the potential exposure of some of the PL dealing. Passing the takeover was the lesser of 2 evils. Noses firmly out of joint in North London and elsewhere. The other clubs aren't pissed off it's been passed, they're fucking apoplectic they never had another chance to throw another stick in the wheel as has been mentioned by others. The tables have been turned and it's absolutely fucking glorious. The bile and hatred from others is fuelling me, bring the cunt on.   

O0  Superb post, you nailed it. 

19 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

This kind of shit needs to be cut out asap like.

Support our club, but for fucks sake let's not outright shill for the Saudi government like.

No suprise it's that Alex Hurst. Fucking gimp him man.

No. No No No Nooooooooo. I remember when TF were a bit credible. wtf is this??

Edited by bhoywhonder

1 minute ago, thomas said:

That better be a seriously out-of-season April Fool's joke. Jesus fucking christ.

Absolutely brainless, really pissed me off tbh; not just going into bat for Saudi but seeking to profit from it too.

Nowt will kill the unreal high I'm on atm but Christ I'm getting sick of the fanbase being represented by utter, utter mugs like this. 

It's been interesting to see people sneer at Newcastle fans, then go back to looking forward to England's FIFA match this weekend to try to qualify to play in a stadium in Qatar that was built by murder and human rights abuses. Built by human rights abuses specifically in order to host those game, and that are directly facilitated by participating in the tournament through its qualification. 

(absolutely do sneer at that TF shite)

Edited by Inferior Acuña

I dunno if the court cases really were that frightening, maybe, but suspect it could be dragged out a lot, I kinda just wonder if that was how long it took for tensions with qatar to ease and to hammer out agreement about bein. Worth noting that part of that is Saudi Arabia have promised to act on beins behalf to crack down on illegal streams and pay out a substantial settlement for damages. Agreeing that doesn't take overnight...

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

Absolutely brainless, really pissed me off tbh; not just going into bat for Saudi but seeking to profit from it too.

Nowt will kill the unreal high I'm on atm but Christ I'm getting sick of the fanbase being represented by utter, utter mugs like this. 

Not self promoting but I couldn't not say something. Absolutely agree with you, totally tasteless.

Is there no way NO could build something to represent the fans?  As if Alex and his cronies are the be all and end all at the moment. 

An NO supporters group sounds so fuckin appealing right now.  Before I tried to forget about the toon, I used to listen to true faith after most games as it used to calm my rage by giving me another view point, can't think of nowt worse now. 

You get so many good viewpoints in here that need a platform in the wider media. 

Just now, Wilson said:

Is there no way NO could build something to represent the fans?  As if Alex and his cronies are the be all and end all at the moment. 

An NO supporters group sounds so fuckin appealing right now.  Before I tried to forget about the toon, I used to listen to true faith after most games as it used to calm my rage by giving me another view point, can't think of nowt worse now. 

You get so many good viewpoints in here that need a platform in the wider media. 

Yes. 

3 minutes ago, Wilson said:

100% yes. This is the only inclusive/sane part of NUFC internet

4 minutes ago, Wilson said:

Could bring back the opinion pieces. Also probably enough talented people to throw some merch together, copyright/trademark issues aside.