PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

10 hours ago, alijmitchell said:

100% yes. This is the only inclusive/sane part of NUFC internet

We have the perfect name for it…

”Newcastle Online”

We could set up our own podcast, different weekly contributors, from our thousands of members. No egos, and everyone can participate. 

3 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

We have the perfect name for it…

”Newcastle Online”

We could set up our own podcast, different weekly contributors, from our thousands of members. No egos, and everyone can participate. 

I think it's something we'll have to really think about soon; as you say, there's so much talent and skill and knowledge across the membership here - seems daft not to give it some thought. 

I’d certainly like to hear from some of the Ashley Out lot from here.

I’m crushing hard on them all for their efforts and how they kept themselves in the shadows. 

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

I think it's something we'll have to really think about soon; as you say, there's so much talent and skill and knowledge across the membership here - seems daft not to give it some thought. 

I think it’s no surprise that the vast majority of campaigners from Sack Pardew and Ashley Out were from this forum. And the way it was conducted, with no ego, shows how it should be done.

The talent in here is unbelievable, and if it can create an alternative discussion, just like the Uncomfortable Saudi thread, it could reach a much wider audience and do some good across the fan base.

13 minutes ago, LV said:

I’d certainly like to hear from some of the Ashley Out lot from here.

I’m crushing hard on them all for their efforts and how they kept themselves in the shadows. 

They're always there, hiding in the shadows, waiting for the next time the pard signal calls. 

30 minutes ago, 54 said:

Social media lads must be living this, can tell they detested it under Ashley :lol:

Their tweets would've 100% been controlled at all times.

This was a club that didn't wish to engage with its support base at all. I can't wait to feel part of something again, maybe not as it was before(yet to see).

Sure we've all had the discussions with mates about what this club could be when it all pulls in same direction. Now let's see if them dreams are reality.

1 minute ago, NE27 said:

This was a club that didn't wish to engage with its support base at all. I can't wait to feel part of something again, maybe not as it was before(yet to see).

Sure we've all had the discussions with mates about what this club could be when it all pulls in same direction. Now let's see if them dreams are reality.

Aye, 100%. I remember when Bruce had just taken over and the new strip came out. They tweeted something alone the lines of ‘don’t all queue at once…’ 

Fairly sure there was talk of them getting bollocked or even sacked :lol: like fucking Nazi Germany. They’ll be buzzing now.

20 minutes ago, NE27 said:

to piggy-back on this........ just think what it must feel like for the staff working at the club!?! 

Really happy for them just to do what (I assume) they're good at without hands tied behind their back.   Expect the club's social media platforms to be used for actually communicating with us which will feel refreshing.

Just now, Ikon said:

I'm feeling like a new human. Unreal how a club can affect one so much. Feels like shackles are off. Lets try and enjoy every minute of it.

Usually during the international break it’s full on boredom as well but this has changed everything.

On 07/10/2021 at 17:27, Unbelievable said:

God damn @LFEE, @Greg and all the others, we have done it!!!

2uuylOs.jpg.jpg

@Unbelievable Was also down to a lot of hard work by yourself setting things up. Good to see that banner again. Forgotten I’d left it with you as your Christmas present when I visited. Seems so long ago. Dread to think how big your kids are now. 2015? 🙂

I hate stuff like this and I see David Squires has liked it so no doubt it will be in his cartoon

There's always someone worse off, not once have we compared ourselves to Bury etc but that doesn't mean we've not suffered in the last 14 or so years. 

Yes, though I remember peak of that was someone texting into bbc live feed ages ago saying newcastle fans aren't long suffering you should try being an arsenal fan! There are a lot of fans let down by their clubs, their owners and incompetent football administration and there should be solidarity between such fans rather than poking who has it worse off

5 minutes ago, joeyt said:

I hate stuff like this and I see David Squires has liked it so no doubt it will be in his cartoon

There's always someone worse off, not once have we compared ourselves to Bury etc but that doesn't mean we've not suffered in the last 14 or so years. 

"You can't be grateful that you've finally improved your house after struggling to get the money together to improve it, there's homeless people on the streets."