PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

35 minutes ago, Klaus said:

Class how everyone in football just assumes we will be challenging at the top eventually :lol:

What is even more class is that if it weren't for foreign money inflating the status of some previously middling clubs, we would be one of the big six clubs anyway (assuming we were run even somewhat competently). 

11 hours ago, Slim said:

Brilliant. Never seen this. 

Hopefully he’ll also do a vid on the proper use of the word ‘peddle’

It doesn’t mean to sack or get rid of something as seems to get used round here a lot. You only ‘peddle’ a manager if you are trying to sell him/ offer him for sale. Like Pardew used to do with our best players. 

So if you are saying ‘Bruce should be peddled’, you are essentially saying ‘Bruce should be offered for sale’ or we should convince someone to buy him. 

I’ll get off me high horse now. :lol:

Edited by LV

On 09/10/2021 at 00:46, Wullie said:

I'll never forget the way Hurst went on over the SackPardew campaign. Just a complete arsehole. 

He gets his mush on 5Live (based entirely on being the person hanging around Michael Martin when he decided he couldn't be arsed anymore) to say things like, "Why are Newcastle fans being targeted about the Saudis, nothing to do with us!" which is a fair point but not when you then print a Saudi Mags t-shirt you fucking helmet. Just makes us all look a total bunch of gormless wankers.

Spineless dickheads like him are the thing that makes me baulk most at jumping straight back in. He's hogged limelight for knocking on ten years about how badly the club was run, all the while shovelling money into Mike Ashley's pocket. Now he's all "We've done it!!!". If it had anything to do with you he'd have been here forever you fat Tory wank.

This is tremendous. Is there a Football Ace Posts thread? 

Guest neesy111
2 minutes ago, Ben said:

The club must be taking back control of hospitality 

Probably on the long term.  It's probably that they need them for events etc with Xmas coming up with the current labour supply.

Man, it's already happening. Staff are being hired rather than cut. This is great.

That picture of them at the long table talking to the staff at St James, spoke a thousand words to me. Engaging, approachable, interested and ambitious. So very normal but also lightyears from where we were a week ago.

Guest reefatoon

This week is going to be tremendous, having a club now with clear communication. We are going to have stories and news all week, hearing about them meeting the players tomorrow, kicking Bruce out, hearing further plans and all building up to the game on Sunday, where the atmosphere is going to be insane. This is what it’s supposed to be like to follow a football club. Can’t bloody wait, loving it!