PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

Rival clubs are angered around the increased competition for top-four spots

Love it when they are angry, for the wrong reasons, especially since they were seemingly very much involved in blocking the takeover last year :pedro: Fuck'em to hell

28 minutes ago, rickyprickles said:

Did we have any say in the Man City takeover? Or any other takeover for that matter?

Interesting naebody gave a fuck when Burnley were taken over last year or whatever. 

Doesn't sound great either :scared:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2021/feb/02/burnley-us-takeover-has-left-club-90m-worse-off-and-loaded-with-debt

Edited by duo

8 hours ago, et tu brute said:

Love it, and the fact that they know that they're shittng themsevles that the revenue will go shooting up also. Fucking bricking it, and I liked also, that the other clubs are finding the fuming of the so called top clubs amusing

Would have been mint to have Staveley walking in like Osiris at the meeting of the System Lords to announce the return of Anubis.

12 hours ago, Armchair Pundit said:

I'm still yet to find out who this bespectacled guy next to Amanda is that I keeps seeing at the club:

Amanda.Staveley.Newcastle.2021.TEAMtalk1

In one of the pics from watching us against Liverpool 4 years ago, this guy was with her too.

Angry at increased competition?! The whole fucking sport is about competition you spoilt pricks!  in an ideal world it would be a total level playing field with every team having a chance to qualify, but that’s not realistic.
Why are the PL even entertaining this meeting?! 

Guest neesy111
32 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

That’s the sort of takeover the other clubs should be up in arms about. 

100% this.

10 minutes ago, Holmesy said:

Angry at increased competition?! The whole fucking sport is about competition you spoilt pricks!  in an ideal world it would be a total level playing field with every team having a chance to qualify, but that’s not realistic.
Why are the PL even entertaining this meeting?! 

The PL have just been forced to allow the takeover to go ahead because of the blatent anti-competitive behaviour of the clubs, so they follow it up with more blatantly anti-competitive behaviour :facepalm:

Morning lads, not a supporter myself but made a video about the takeover and would love to hear the thoughts of actual Newcastle United fans more than anyone else in case I'm missing something + to expand on my own knowledge (the most important aspect for me). Link here in case you're interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSRCVB6y5RE

PS: Please do delete mods if this isn't the place to be posting about it. 

17 minutes ago, Footy with Uti said:

Morning lads, not a supporter myself but made a video about the takeover and would love to hear the thoughts of actual Newcastle United fans more than anyone else in case I'm missing something + to expand on my own knowledge (the most important aspect for me). Link here in case you're interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSRCVB6y5RE

PS: Please do delete mods if this isn't the place to be posting about it. 

Playing with a urinary tract infection does need more research, I agree.