PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

2 hours ago, Sima said:

If that's true I think some need to temper our expectations a little.  They won't be lashing cash around (especially to us) if they have bigger clubs in their portfolio.

The reporter who wrote the article is backtracking already

https://sempreinter.com/2021/10/13/italian-journalist-federico-strumolo-sale-of-inter-to-pif-not-a-certainty-i-only-wrote-what-they-told-me/

2 minutes ago, loki679 said:

'I only wrote what they told me'

Then you're not doing journalism then you stupid cunt.

At least he's honest, a British journo would just pretend it never happened and expect people to continue to take their word as gospel.

Rumours that PIF are looking at bidding for Inter now. thought it was illegal to own more than one club.

And what happens if we are both in the champions league.

Or is the idea that we will just be a feeder club for Inter.

Edited by prefabtoon

2 minutes ago, prefabtoon said:

Rumours that PIF are looking at bidding for Inter now. thought it was illegal to own more than one club.

And what happens if we are both in the champions league.

Or is the idea that we will just be a feeder club for Inter.

The original journalist has backtracked on it, seems like it might be old news from when our deal looked dead or was dragging

Although RB Leipzig and RB Salzburg have shown it is possible, just need to make sure there is clear separation, so we can't have the same person influencing decisions across both teams

Having said that I understand feeder clubs like City have done, anything else would be daft imo

2 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

The original journalist has backtracked on it, seems like it might be old news from when our deal looked dead or was dragging

Although RB Leipzig and RB Salzburg have shown it is possible, just need to make sure there is clear separation, so we can't have the same person influencing decisions across both teams

Having said that I understand feeder clubs like City have done, anything else would be daft imo

Oh right so PIF could own us and the Saudi state could own inter, two separate entity's lol.

11 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

They were after Marseille at one point too, if I recall correctly.

They would have been looking at other clubs in oher leagues during the period of the deal being uncertain, as if we had been officially blocked, then there was no option for another Premier League club.

1 minute ago, et tu brute said:

They would have been looking at other clubs in oher leagues during the period of the deal being uncertain, as if we had been officially blocked, then there was no option for another Premier League club.

Was it not just Prince Talal who was interested in Marseille, think Jacobs confirmed PIF have never held an interest.

8 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Was it not just Prince Talal who was interested in Marseille, think Jacobs confirmed PIF have never held an interest.

May well have been I just read the headlines to be honest as it was in my 'sick as fuck' stage.

4 minutes ago, prefabtoon said:

Oh right so PIF could own us and the Saudi state could own inter, two separate entity's lol.

Theoretically PIF could own both (Like Red Bull own both Leipzig and Salzburg), just needs to have separate people

So Al-Rummayan could only be on the board for one club