PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

Just now, UncleBingo said:

52......born in January 1969. We won the Fairs Cup a few months later and fuck all since. :whatdidido:

Old cunt

/Pardew

53 minutes ago, HTT II said:

He’s as thick as fuck, think all that powder in his younger playing days went to his already diminished/lack of brain cells, great defender when fit though. Easily could have been world-class.

Woodgate is indeed thick as fuck.

His nickname when he was here was "Village" - short for village idiot.

45 minutes ago, UncleBingo said:

52......born in January 1969. We won the Fairs Cup a few months later and fuck all since. :whatdidido:

As a young kid, with no money (and my parents had very little) I had got to see a few matches during the winning Fairs Cup season, including 'Feyenoord' and 'Ujpest' (I couldn't get in to 'Rangers') but I could afford a Season Ticket standing in the Centre Paddock the next season, for £12.00.

I was immediately labelled as a "Glory Hunter" !!!!

Edited by manorpark

2 hours ago, Wandy said:

Woodgate is as thick as a castle wall and doesn't know his arse from his elbow. When he talks about the North East he assumes that attracting people to Tyneside is as difficult as it is for the hellhole that is his smoggie homeland. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Probably watched on as, having won the Champions League with one of the biggest clubs in the world, then played for Italy in the European Championships, Ravenelli signed for Middlesbrough a few months later that summer, joining, Brazilian international Juninho there.

ffs its the only reason almost any of these players have ever come to England  its not for the weather ffs

Edited by Wolfcastle

Great to see the new ownership enjoying the sights.

Fucking can’t wait for tomorrow. We still have a shit manager, run down stadium and dated training ground, but the cause of all that is gone now. 

What a fucking future awaits, it’s going to be emotional tomorrow and if the rest of the country hates us so be it.

Fuck them Newcastle are back hello hello

My first game since Rafa left , got my snide away shirt , in town for 130pm , on the piss .

can’t wait , so fucking loving going back , ive become very attached to Blyth now and won’t give them up but this is on a different level.

I couldn’t give a shite about the result , this is one for the fans and the returnees.:indi:

1 minute ago, GWN said:

live noticed this one from day one , utter tripe head 

Thanks but putting that through google translate came up with nothing!

Love you GWN,  remember the takeover will never happen, dick!

1 minute ago, Awaymag said:

Thanks but putting that through google translate came up with nothing!

Love you GWN,  remember the takeover will never happen, dick!

don’t get abusive , quick way to getting chucked off , just a heads up 

12 minutes ago, GWN said:

don’t get abusive , quick way to getting chucked off , just a heads up 

You called me a utter tripe head, is that not abusive? Or are there certain levels of abuse one can give before its becomes a banning offence?

Is tripe head more or less abusive than Dick?

3 minutes ago, Awaymag said:

You called me a utter tripe head, is that not abusive? Or are there certain levels of abuse one can give before its becomes a banning offence?

Tripe Head v Dick 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886r1jb7dlj990mz7ddad

16 minutes ago, Awaymag said:

nope , no abusive words in tripe  head , do you not agree .? It’s a description of your head , it’s sounds  like tripe , glad your card is marked .

you going to match tomorrow? 

nope , no abusive words in tripe  head , do you not agree .? It’s a description of your head , it’s sounds  like tripe

That doesn't make sense but the above could be the same if you replace Tripe with Dick :cheesy:

Anyway, only playing with you.   Im going to the game yes, with my two lads.  1st time in 3 years!

Edited by Awaymag

1 minute ago, Awaymag said:

nope , no abusive words in tripe  head , do you not agree .? It’s a description of your head , it’s sounds  like tripe

That doesn't make sense but the above could be the same if you replace Tripe with Dick :cheesy:

Anyway, only playing with you.   Im going to the game yes, with my two lads.  1st time in 3 years!

then shut the fuck up and enjoy the game , sing and fuck the haters