PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

2 minutes ago, David Edgar said:

Leave Port Vale alone.  Lovely little club.

I just meant random little club that I have no feelings for either way. Could have been anyone really, wasn't singling out Port Vale in particular :lol:

Doesn’t even make sense either. Our morals haven’t changed. 

The people wearing tea towels or waving Saudi flags were thick before the takeover and they still are now. It just gives them a platform to stand out.

Nobody sane is going to suddenly wake up and think, “ah you know them Saudi’s, they’re actually alright”.

I was always confused about the supposed local rivalry with boro. Is it meant to be with us or Darlington? From the accent would have thought Darlo or maybe Bradford FC would make more sense. 

2 hours ago, midds said:

Can genuinely say I've barely even had a thought about Middlesbrough for over 4 or 5 years. They're just another club tbh, no different to Huddersfield, Port Vale or Barnet. 

Don't think i could name a single one of their players. Sure I might recognise a few names if you gave me a list, but off the top of my head i couldn't tell you anyone who plays for them. 

6 hours ago, midds said:

I just meant random little club that I have no feelings for either way. Could have been anyone really, wasn't singling out Port Vale in particular :lol:

Barnet are canny too.  My goto team when starting a new FM save.

You've had a bit of a mare here, mate.

12 hours ago, Awaymag said:

Really.......I mean really.  Words just fail me.

Nothing can be celebrated for what it is - someone has to go but what about this then............Society has lost how to celebrate good things, it just wants to wallow in the bad!

We're currently drowning in the bad. Being tossed a scrap, now and then, is nothing to celebrate.

4 hours ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Doesn’t even make sense either. Our morals haven’t changed. 

The people wearing tea towels or waving Saudi flags were thick before the takeover and they still are now. It just gives them a platform to stand out.

Nobody sane is going to suddenly wake up and think, “ah you know them Saudi’s, they’re actually alright”.

What’s actually wrong with getting dressed up out of interest?

12 hours ago, SUPERTOON said:

Who is it ?

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-new-era-staff-21881792

The former Hull City fitness coach has left his role with Steve Bruce's backroom team

Newcastle United fitness coach Cristian Fernandez has parted company with the Magpies after half a decade of service.

The rehab expert joined the club during the Rafa Benitez era on Tyneside but remained on board under Steve Bruce.

The former Hull City and Northampton Town backroom member says he is leaving on good terms but becomes the first staff change of the club's new era.

Speaking on his personal Twitter feed Fernandez said: "After more than five years it is time to say goodbye.

"I want to thank Newcastle United for giving me the opportunity to live great experiences enjoying this amazing Toon, where we have felt at home.

"But above all for being able to meet so many good people who helped me grow personally and professionally."

And speaking about the club's recent takeover by a Middle East consortium, he added: "I wish you the best of luck in this exciting time for the city.

"I hope to see you soon. "Thank you very much."

The day is upon us

14 years of neglect, ambivalence & in most cases hate can now finally be put behind us, Mandy has created hope, provided dreams, hopes & aspirations many of us thought we would never have / see, Ashley, Charnley, Bruce et al will soon be a bad memory, I hope we can all use todays watershed as the springboard to reunify, get behind the team, the city & the people running the club, the politics should be left to those who deal in that quagmire today is not for that imo, its a day of celebration, of joy & of hope. HWTFL

Carpe Diem