PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

Just now, STM said:

Surprised they are allowed on a train dressed like that in this country.

Surprised they haven’t been racially abused or locked up for terrorism offences. World has gone mad!

The tea towels, Saudi flags and Arab costumes are utterly fucking pathetic like.

Just go to the fucking game and support Newcastle United rather than fucking begging for attention or making an arse out of yourself and the club.

Unbareable fucking wankers.

Just had some cunt come up smoking a cigar with a tea towel on his head with robes on with fake $100 bills in his hand.

He walked into Newcastle Tap then came out about 2 minutes later.  Overheard someone at the bar say said clown asked him to buy him a drink.

Get fucked, you attention-seeking cunt.

Aye. Just a bit of dress-up (flags etc. I can understand the fewm) but thobes and the rest is just a bit of fun. Doubt anyone is out there to celebrate human rights violations.

Edited by McCormick

2 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Aye. Just a bit of dress-up (flags etc. I can understand the fewm) but thobes and the rest is just a bit of fun. Doubt anyone is out there to celebrate human rights violations.

I doubt it either, but it's the impression it gives and it's the story that other clubs and the media will run with. We really should not be doing it. We should not be giving them free ammunition.

But whatever, I've said my piece on it.

1 minute ago, Dr Venkman said:

Said this loads on here, the fans are the best and worst thing about NUFC :lol:

I don't think there's any more thought behind the tea towels/dress up than say the whoopers that dressed as pantomimes with berets & baguettes during the "French revolution". Just wish someone was informed enough to take these people aside and explain in simple terms why it comes off very wrong in this instance.

Not going to ruin the match experience for me anyway. 

Just now, Chris_R said:

I doubt it either, but it's the impression it gives and it's the story that other clubs and the media will run with. We really should not be doing it. We should not be giving them free ammunition.

But whatever, I've said my piece on it.

If we're providing them ammunition then it's blanks. Of course the media will go wit it, because they're absolute muppets.