PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

I hope that today has been a wake up call for the consortium and they realise that their can be no sentiment in their decision making going forward. Cabbage Face should have been peddled on Monday and his replacement must be someone with absolutely top notch. And the likes of Martinez, Gerrard and Lampard do not come under that bracket.

The new owners celebrating the early goal was one of the first times I've felt a positive emotion watching this club for years. Shame Bruce and the players quickly pissed all over it, but hopefully an early glimpse of what football will feel like to watch again going forward. 

3 minutes ago, Andy said:

The new owners celebrating the early goal was one of the first times I've felt a positive emotion watching this club for years. Shame Bruce and the players quickly pissed all over it, but hopefully an early glimpse of what football will feel like to watch again going forward. 

Sames. Really enjoyed that. 

4 hours ago, Stal said:

Fucking love a good fancy dress party, me like 😂😂😂

Went to a Rubik's cube party once. had to dress in the six colours, and swap with people throughout the evening, the aim to end up all one colour. Would be quite boring at a house party, but this was a pub crawl in Brixton.

Just now, Dr Venkman said:

Was it just me or did the boss look emotional when he was introduced to the fans?

He did. Seemed a bit overwhelmed by the support they were getting, and Mandy looked like she could burst with pride as well. 

3 hours ago, POOT 2.0 said:

Didn't notice that earlier. Amanda seems to go "awww" and the other dude is also wiping his own tears.

Cue 90 mins later and they look livid :lol:

Welcome to being an NUFC supporter! 

Aye but that welcome must have strengthened their resolve to succeed.

I still have reservations about our new owners, but I'm a lot more positive now. Everybody needs to do what they feel is right, of course. But today was an example of the positivity that can come of this strange partnership.