PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

43 minutes ago, jdckelly said:

the fact it even had to be said is what annoys me 

In the real world when you get 50k football fans in one stadium, you will get a few divvies dressing up inappropriately so it's not worth getting that annoyed about. 

12 minutes ago, S Norman said:

It`s a response to Kick it Out, who took it upon themselves to tell Saudi people, what they should feel offended about

Aye, it's the *checks notes* anti-racism campaign that's bang out of order here. 

15 minutes ago, S Norman said:

It`s a response to Kick it Out, who took it upon themselves to tell Saudi people, what they should feel offended about

Spot on actually.

I read some saudis on twitter saying they don't find it offensive at all and that it's great to see people from a different culture wearing them. 

Snowflake brigade strike again being offended on someone else's part.

5 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Spot on actually.

I read some saudis on twitter saying they don't find it offensive at all and that it's great to see people from a different culture wearing them. 

That’s interesting. I was in Dubai in 2002 and did a dessert safari in one of the Landcruisers. Got back to the Jumeriah Beach hotel in Arab dress and was told to take it off as it was disrespectful and that was from an Arab.

14 minutes ago, Thomson Mouse said:

That’s interesting. I was in Dubai in 2002 and did a dessert safari in one of the Landcruisers. Got back to the Jumeriah Beach hotel in Arab dress and was told to take it off as it was disrespectful and that was from an Arab.

Maybe attitudes have changed in 19 years 🤔🙂

28 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Spot on actually.

:lol:

I'm so joyous from the takeover and subsequent removal of Bruce that I can't be bothered to comment on this properly, but anyway, :lol:

4 minutes ago, NE27 said:

The amount of people disappointed with that statement on twitter man[emoji38]

How hard is it not to turn up in Arab head gear for a football match ffs

Dressing up is stupid, but this is a massive overreaction from KIO that just feeds the "all northerners are racists" stereotype. They want to organise education workshops on fancy dress etiquette 

35 minutes ago, Scoot said:

Spot on actually.

Spot on actually.

I read some black people on twitter saying they don't find black face offensive at all and that it's great to see people from a different culture portraying them in stereotypical fashion.

Snowflake brigade striking again being offended on someone else's part.

1 minute ago, neesy111 said:

Is it me or is it a British disease to dress up stupidly in other cultures attire?

Aye all those *idiots going to Benidorm in Hawaiian shirts for example and it’s not even in Hawaii…

*Mind I’ve been one of those idiots a few times…

1 minute ago, neesy111 said:

Is it me or is it a British disease to dress up stupidly in other cultures attire?

Not sure it's strictly British like[emoji38]

But then I go to match on Sunday and see full families in their bedsheets and tea towels and question myself.

Without bashing too hard, who honestly thought it was going to be hilarious man, such simple logic [emoji38] people try too hard.