PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

10 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Its in support of lining their pockets due to on screen graphics being superimposed and green kits spoil that.

I 100% don't doubt you but, isn't grass already green?  Surely having loads of that on a football pitch would have some effect on superimposed graphics?

If no one went on Twitter none of this shite would be known , it’s all a load of bollocks Wraith etc the lot I take no notice of it all .

im fucking sick of reading about the supposed outrage of Nufc Twitter “fans” and Saudis etc etc .

Fuck off, it’s down to football now , the rest can do one .

42 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

Hahahaha

Serves him right the utter gobshite.

I saw him making claims about various MPs on Twitter last night and thought just setting yourself up for a libel case. Let the Twitter fame get to his head and thought he was untouchable.

15 hours ago, Whitley mag said:

Long read if you’re into geopolitics and all that. 

A fortnight ago I tried to briefly explain the geopolitics of the Gulf region but failed due to the lack of journalistic writing skills on my part. This article is just extremely heartwarming and is filled with facts some of you could be reading for the first time. These facts are well-known in the Middle East but are distorted by the Giant Qatari media when it's reported in the west. It's worth noting that the Qataris are not just the owners of AlJazeera Media Network (including BeIN) but also a host of western-based news organizations that specialize in Middle East-related news. The Qatari media empire built over the past two decades is certainly one of the greatest achievements of any middle eastern state.

1 hour ago, Khalidao said:

A fortnight ago I tried to briefly explain the geopolitics of the Gulf region but failed due to the lack of journalistic writing skills on my part. This article is just extremely heartwarming and is filled with facts some of you could be reading for the first time. These facts are well-known in the Middle East but are distorted by the Giant Qatari media when it's reported in the west. It's worth noting that the Qataris are not just the owners of AlJazeera Media Network (including BeIN) but also a host of western-based news organizations that specialize in Middle East-related news. The Qatari media empire built over the past two decades is certainly one of the greatest achievements of any middle eastern state.

Whether the points the article makes are true or not, overall it felt like I was reading a piece of Saudi propaganda. You don’t just skim over the murder of a journalist like that while throwing in a few snippets to discredit the guy.

So what if he had a political agenda? He didn’t deserve to be butchered in an embassy while his fiancé waited outside.

We’re not obliged as supporters of the club to get involved with this shit no matter how the media or internet folk would like us to believe. We should steer well clear of it to be honest.

26 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

Whether the points the article makes are true or not, overall it felt like I was reading a piece of Saudi propaganda. You don’t just skim over the murder of a journalist like that while throwing in a few snippets to discredit the guy.

So what if he had a political agenda? He didn’t deserve to be butchered in an embassy while his fiancé waited outside.

We’re not obliged as supporters of the club to get involved with this shit no matter how the media or internet folk would like us to believe. We should steer well clear of it to be honest.

As Eddie said “it’s about the football” :indi: