PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

7 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Love that Yasir brings his daughter to the match too. I wonder if she goes to uni in the UK?

Didn’t think she was that old? But yeah, he’ll be here sporadically. Wonder if it’s linked to interviewing for a CEO?

1 hour ago, robbo_11 said:

Staveley didn't look well when the camera cut to her - you feel like they need to get the CEO/DoF in to take on some of the workload. Nice to see Yasir at the game again today too.

Yeah the last time the camera panned to her she didn’t look well at all. I noticed one time also her husband reaching over to her before that, so I wonder if she wasn’t too well today. Hopefully there will be some news this week about possible DOF/CEO appointments to take a lot of pressure off, as I imagine she has been through a very stressful period these last 6 weeks, especially with her medical condition.

Edited by et tu brute

22 hours ago, Whitley mag said:

Think the owners have caught the bug already great to see.

Nice to see what actually looks like a genuine smile from Reuben. Feel like everything I'd seen so far looked extremely forced tbh. Not to get nit-picky or owt. :lol:

I'm sure there's no risk about them not engaging after making such an investment, but you'd think games like the weekend are perfect for new owners. Incredibly entertaining, loads of great moments for us, loads of deficiencies. The sort of occasion that makes you want to get the chequebook out for various reasons. 

3 minutes ago, Rich said:

Eh? Absolute nonsense. If nowt else, I'm sure they're happy whenever the club they've invested £350M in scores a goal.

More meant his demeanour in general press pictures. That's just the first picture I've personally seen of him swept up in the euphoria of him at the match, which isn't to say he hasn't been before.

EDIT: Assuming that was directed at me.

Edited by wormy

51 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

I'm sure there's no risk about them not engaging after making such an investment, but you'd think games like the weekend are perfect for new owners. Incredibly entertaining, loads of great moments for us, loads of deficiencies. The sort of occasion that makes you want to get the chequebook out for various reasons. 

I think the great thing is Yasir’s love of sport and football in general. He’s going to love the atmosphere, the madness of our attacking play at times on Saturday (the ASM 3rd)…these are in it for ages man. Future is exciting. 

53 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

The DWP are based at Benton to, my daughter works there and as far as she’s aware they are to remain at Benton😟

Sure it's in the pipeline for them to move from Benton park view to a city centre location.

Not sure of the reason why tbh 

1 hour ago, FloydianMag said:

The DWP are based at Benton to, my daughter works there and as far as she’s aware they are to remain at Benton😟

Nah they DWP at Longbenton are definitely moving into town too, just later and a different place to this. No idea what's happenin to the site.

Not sure about the Tyneview Park lot (nearer to the training ground), but I'm sure it was mentioned a while back that govt want them all consolidated into regional hubs (why? who knows).

Edited by Scribble