PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

Imagine MBS taking time off his schedule to actually 'give an order' on something football-related. He never got involved directly in Uber, Lucid and a host of mega PIF investments. But hey, he will sign that royal decree to bring Mbappe and Haaland to Newcastle United.

You would have thought proving PIF are influenced by MBS would have been a slam dunk, but it wasn’t, proving some company or tourism project isn’t directly linked/related to PIF would be even more difficult.

The temporary ban is also an obstruction of free trade etc.. none of this would have a leg to stand on in court.

Absolutely embarrassing how rattled this lot are about the prospect of anyone beginning to think about challenging their dominance at the top of the tree, it's pathetic. Fully expect the next move to delay it even further until after the window has closed in February. 

I'd be tempted to make the deals, sign the players, spend the cash and take it to court and let the lawyers pull it apart there. How is anyone allowed to compete without an injection of cash? They're essentially preventing competition and threat to their position. And that's before you even consider the fact the same cunts blocking this are the same fuckers who signed contracts to leave the very League they're now so desperate to protect about 7 months ago. They're a pack of fucking snakes.  

7 minutes ago, midds said:

Absolutely embarrassing how rattled this lot are about the prospect of anyone beginning to think about challenging their dominance at the top of the tree, it's pathetic. Fully expect the next move to delay it even further until after the window has closed in February. 

I'd be tempted to make the deals, sign the players, spend the cash and take it to court and let the lawyers pull it apart there. How is anyone allowed to compete without an injection of cash? They're essentially preventing competition and threat to their position. And that's before you even consider the fact the same cunts blocking this are the same fuckers who signed contracts to leave the very League they're now so desperate to protect about 7 months ago. They're a pack of fucking snakes.  

We can spend £200m without any new sponsorship deals, new deals would allow us to spend even more, owners can inject cash without sponsorship and as long as we don’t lose more than £105m in a rolling 3 year period we’re fine 

Edited by nufcnick

8 minutes ago, nufcnick said:

We can spend £200m without any new sponsorship deals, new deals would allow us to spend even more, owners can inject cash without sponsorship and as long as we don’t lose more than £105m in a rolling 3 year period we’re fine 

Yeah we can, but the fact we are not being allowed to increase our revenue through commercial/sponsorship deals is totally anti-competitive and a restraint of trade. This needs to have legal action enforced as it's just totally wrong. It would be thrown straight out of court.

3 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

:lol: There’s nowt in this, but I like the use of “uncovered”. Bird used to be a Labour councillor. Are we meant to believe there was some investigative journalism behind this rather than Nick Forbes just gan “aye, here’s what wa said…”

Nothing to see here folks, move along! 
Dramatic headline click bait sheeeeeiiiiiit

3 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Yeah we can, but the fact we are not being allowed to increase our revenue through commercial/sponsorship deals is totally anti-competitive and a restraint of trade. This needs to have legal action enforced as it's just totally wrong. It would be thrown straight out of court.

Surely that's the next step, legal action from us. They can't prevent sponsors from sponsoring us until they make up new rules. We HAVE to be taking legal advice on this, surely?

3 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

Your not going to get any argument from me, I would just do the sponsorship and let the court deal with it as you said, I was just pointing out it has no affect on what we can spend in jan and would have no effect on our transfer business if they did drag it out until February 

I suspect where trying to build bridges and remain cordial at the minute with this. However, I’ve got no doubt if they’re going to try and screw us this will end up in the courts. 

With the govt looking closely at governance though they’ll come to an agreement to suit all, I’ve got no doubt.

Edited by Whitley mag

1 hour ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

:lol: There’s nowt in this, but I like the use of “uncovered”. Bird used to be a Labour councillor. Are we meant to believe there was some investigative journalism behind this rather than Nick Forbes just gan “aye, here’s what wa said…”

Simon Bird, you’re a cunt. 

4 hours ago, The Butcher said:

I'd understand this more, and maybe agree with it, if several other clubs weren't already sponsored by firms that have Saudi and/or Qatar based money invested in them. 

5 hours ago, et tu brute said:

Most definitely will be challenged.