PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

42 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

All I can see from Monkseaton all the way to Cramlington leading down to Seaton Burn. North to Blyth.

From Crammy, Deleval & Seghill all the way to Benton. 

New houses built on farmer's fields. 

And they all look like over priced shit 

8 hours ago, MagCA said:

How are Novos doing these day? Had some memorable games against them when I was playing for Gosforth

Up and down…

We’re in the County Cup Final v Alnwick on Saturday, which could be tough. 

League form is poor. Worried we may do a Gosforth if true be told!

10 hours ago, macphisto said:

Hall had planning permission for the training ground at Woolsington in the past. It might have lapsed but there was no problems securing it back then.

I didn't know about that, so he did:

https://portal.newcastle.gov.uk/planning/index.html?fa=getApplication&id=83560

And more recently to convert it to a hotel, build a spa, golf course and 72 houses:

https://portal.newcastle.gov.uk/planning/index.html?fa=getApplication&id=110220

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, Dr Venkman said:

Been there for 2 years apparently.

Ashley wasting money the cunt, get him out!

1 hour ago, Jackie Broon said:

I didn't know about that, so he did:

https://portal.newcastle.gov.uk/planning/index.html?fa=getApplication&id=83560

And more recently to convert it to a hotel, build a spa, golf course and 72 houses:

https://portal.newcastle.gov.uk/planning/index.html?fa=getApplication&id=110220

Cheers for this. Found the original committee report for the later one here as well. Golf course allowed as a sports and recreation exception, houses allowed under exceptional circumstances in Green Belt as an enabling development to being the Hall back into use.

Obviously the enabling development won't be needed in new instance - but this sets a clear precedent for something to be allowed if it can bring the Hall and historic park and gardens back into use.

Edited by ponsaelius

13 hours ago, r0cafella said:

Elon musk behaving like a spilt brat episode infinity. 

for anyone budding to be a complete And utter bellend musk is a great case study. 

The rage over Musk taking over Twitter is just wonderful.  I didn't used to like the guy until now [emoji38]

6 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

Cheers for this. Found the original committee report for the later one here as well. Golf course allowed as a sports and recreation exception, houses allowed under exception circumstances in Green Belt as an enabling development to being the Hall back into use.

Obviously the enabling development won't be needed in new instance - but this sets a clear precedent for something to be allowed if it can bring the Hall and scheduled gardens back into use.

I was thinking something along those lines could be a potential justification for very special circumstances. Seems like it’s potentially a goer then, if the club are actually looking to buy it.

21 hours ago, Jackie Broon said:

I was thinking something along those lines could be a potential justification for very special circumstances. Seems like it’s potentially a goer then, if the club are actually looking to buy it.

Adam P is all over this, got the metro and everything. 

Guest HTT II
24 minutes ago, Decky said:

He definitely reads the forum. :lol: 

Get some elocution lessons you fucking radge sounding dip shit cunt!

Guest HTT II
Just now, PCW1983 said:

HTT, undoubtedly. 

The attack is a disguise, it’s designed to focus our attention elsewhere. 

Slander 

This Pearson kid is my sort of worry for the clubs future, seems the sort who'll hang around the training ground and be a pest. Not him in particular but his sort. Won't leave the players alone e if they have a night out, want to get a selfie and crack on to them like they're great mates when he happens to spot one in tesco. You see it at times and thi k no wonder many players would want to be somewhere bigger where they can hide.