PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

4 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Personally don't ever want the stadium name touched just so we can get half of the fee for a decent midfielder.

That's half a fee every season though. eg. RIA@St James' Park seems feasible. I know you and some might not be happy with that, personally I would be ok with that. We have a massive gap to bridge and I'm sure any naming of the stadium or any other infrastructure will be well thought out and communicated. 

8 hours ago, RodneyCisse said:

Sorry if it’s mentioned in the article but it might just be a rebrand of Saudia and if it is anything like there’s it’ll look decent.

Article makes it sound like SAUDIA and RIA will be two seperate entities.

'Sources close to the PIF told Arabian Business that “RIA” is being tipped as the name for the new carrier. Once launched, it will become Saudi’s second national carrier, based out of Riyadh. The current SAUDIA operates from Jeddah.'

17 minutes ago, HTT II said:

He’s great him, Adam P take note!

He's canny enough. Certainly a tad more eloquent than young Pearson but then again that's a low bar. 

On that note I was listening to Radio1 on Bank Holiday Monday morning only to hear, the rather easy on the ear, Emil Franchi. 

Canny step up from navigating his way through interviews with pissed up mags outside the ground on matchdays 😂

19 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

He's canny enough. Certainly a tad more eloquent than young Pearson but then again that's a low bar. 

On that note I was listening to Radio1 on Bank Holiday Monday morning only to hear, the rather easy on the ear, Emil Franchi. 

Canny step up from navigating his way through interviews with pissed up mags outside the ground on matchdays 😂

Aye, I just like his content, it’s varied and he’s very eloquent. Adam P is young of course and hopefully he will develop his own content to encompass more than just stalking at the training ground or signing autographs for kids!

Yeah, let's hope that once he hits his 40s he'll have become so mature that he'll spam post on N-O about how much he doesn't like a 21 year old YouTuber and how he's a nonce and has a speech impediment all day every day. 

Edited by Kid Icarus

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Yeah, let's hope that once he hits his 40s he'll have become so mature that he'll spam post about how much they don't like a 21 year old YouTuber and how he's a nonce and has a speech impediment all day every day. 

Hi Adam

9 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Yeah, let's hope that once he hits his 40s he'll have become so mature that he'll spam post on N-O about how much he doesn't like a 21 year old YouTuber and how he's a nonce and has a speech impediment all day every day. 

Aye, he’s still just a Kid at the moment!

Edited by HTT II

1 minute ago, Groundhog63 said:

Speaking of the bairn, I saw he pulled out of a podcast with The Mouth stating his reason being "because of all the comments"? Think the other "guest" was Beresford iirc?

Barton it was.

Shame people give that whopper the time of day (Burnsie not Warren)

6 minutes ago, jack j said:

Never understand why the likes of Barton etc are appearing on these podcasts with idiots like burnsie and wraith. Are they paying them to do it

Have to imagine some kind of 'his people spoke to his people' shit occurred. 

Just seen Bill Burr did a podcast with Beavis and Butthead on Triggernometry. How the fuck does that happen?

Don't really get the appeal of Adam P tbh. I guess people just love his enthusiasm which is fair enough, but his click-baity video titles just irritate me, inevitably the actual content doesn't match up, and is usually buried well into the video so you have to trawl through the rest of his spammery to get to it.

15 minutes ago, TRon said:

Don't really get the appeal of Adam P tbh. I guess people just love his enthusiasm which is fair enough, but his click-baity video titles just irritate me, inevitably the actual content doesn't match up, and is usually buried well into the video so you have to trawl through the rest of his spammery to get to it.

I'm swinging.

I've no reason to like or dislike the lad, I've said a few times he doesn't deserve abuse, but the more I see, the more I think the abuse is raising his profile. Certainly, for me, it was his willingness to put himself out there to be abused, that I found quite admirable. But if his existence is constantly being dragged into my peripheral vision, then I'll eventually be forced to make a decision on him, and if I'm honest I can't bear one minute of most of his videos. 

I guess my problem with him, is that I wish him success, but I don't want HIM to succeed. I want him to grow into somebody that deserves success. 

And I'm not particularly interested in watching that development.

Edited by Happinesstan

43 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

I'm swinging.

I've no reason to like or dislike the lad, I've said a few times he doesn't deserve abuse, but the more I see, the more I think the abuse is raising his profile. Certainly, for me, it was his willingness to put himself out there to be abused, that I found quite admirable. But if his existence is constantly being dragged into my peripheral vision, then I'll eventually be forced to make a decision on him, and if I'm honest I can't bear one minute of most of his videos. 

I guess my problem with him, is that I wish him success, but I don't want HIM to succeed. I want him to grow into somebody that deserves success. 

And I'm not particularly interested in watching that development.

Yeah, I mean good luck to the lad if people like it, but it's just not for me. There's far batter podcasts/vlogs out there, personally I like Loaded and The Toon Review is worth watching for Alex who really knows his stuff.

6 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Nee idea if this is for here or the general thread. Partnered up with other some Turkish hair transplant company. Someone DM our favourite Telegraph reporter…

1_Ryan-Giggs-hair-transplant.jpg

2 minutes ago, Kasper said:

”Official Hair Clinic Partner”

im dying

this is a joke right? :lol: 

Love it to be honest, there is no limit on the amount partners you can have, but there is for the price so have thousands of partnerships like this that add up to a greater sum :lol: