PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

2 hours ago, FloydianMag said:

Luke Edwards is down for a freebie

Hope Edwards goes to the same place John Hartson advertised that made him even balder.  Hope its makes his compensation beard and pubes fall out.

Edited by Wolfcastle

16 minutes ago, jack j said:

Everybody just pretending they've got hair on here like. Must be other bald cunts like meself about

My head of hair is like a forest, wish I was balding at times, keeping on top of my mop of hair can be time consuming!

2 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

How much do you think we're getting for this?

Probably up to 999,999 which is exactly the way forward. There will be countless deals like this in the future, dovetailed with a few big ones. Beat them at their own game

2 hours ago, et tu brute said:

Not saying they shouldn't assist, but I thought the PFA covered stuff like this?

Not sure mate, just with his family doing a go fund thing I’m assuming they aren’t getting any help, could be wrong though. Tragic if he’s not getting any help though. 

8 hours ago, Cattletrucked said:

I hope the Club can in some way help out with John Tudor. Crying shame that his family are struggling to pay for his care. 

One of my favourite players. Will have a Google.

The best thing the club can do, esp young Jamie, to assist the elderly in  financing their care needs is stop donating to the Conservative party. 

Edited. 

Sad crack that. I'm assuming the diagnosis, in regards to old school ball heading, has been made. It's a horrendous illness for everyone. Had and am having experience of elderly relatives with similar non-sport related. 

In the USA as well? That'll be costly. 

🙄

Edited by Groundhog63

• 2 weeks later...