PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

9 minutes ago, OpenC said:

Honestly I'm not 100% that I feel a whole lot better about Greek semiseahorses that pull gods around but anyway

I don't want a badge that just says Newcastle United in a 2022 font but if we get to the stage that we have to think about it I reckon there must be a middle ground between mediaeval pageantry, greek mythology and cutting edge modernism

Something from the Early Modern period?  Darlington have a Quaker’s hat. Maybe two muskets and a Franklin stove at the top?  :) 

Yeah man, how cool is this:

Females have a territory of about 100 sq metres and males have a territory of about 0.5 sq metres. Their territories overlap.

It was always thought that Seahorses pair for life but research by The Seahorse trust has shown that pair bonding is just for a few months or a season at a time. They meet first thing in the morning to reinforce their pair bonding with an elaborate courtship display. The female meets the male in his territory and as they approach each other, they change colour. The male circles around the female and the pair often spiral around an object. This display can last for up to an hour. Once over the female goes back to her territory.

So basically, the bloke just stays in his crib while the females come by every morning for wild intercourse, where they spiral around and change colour. After intercourse the bloke kicks her out and after a few months she gets replaced. Sounds pretty cool to me.

Can we not retain the current club crest on the home shirt and then for the away and third shirt have something new with Squirrels n shit on it?  Im not sure what the prem leagues rules are for club crests and shirt designs. 

4 hours ago, Northerngimp said:

Can we not retain the current club crest on the home shirt and then for the away and third shirt have something new with Squirrels n shit on it?  Im not sure what the prem leagues rules are for club crests and shirt designs. 

that's nuts

Eventhough I'm sure they are well aware, I hope Howe and the owners can agree to get more depth to our squad in January. Our bench looked better on paper than Man Utd's today but it needs as good quality as those who are on the pitch. 

Edited by nufcjb

4 hours ago, nufcjb said:

Eventhough I'm sure they are well aware, I hope Howe and the owners can agree to get more depth to our squad in January. Our bench looked better on paper than Man Utd's today but it needs as good quality as those who are on the pitch. 

No hope about it. It happen 😁

On 14/10/2022 at 21:13, OpenC said:

I just get triggered by the seahorses every time and people always get proper defensive of them :lol:

Well at least they're unique. What else would you have on there? Everyone else has lions. Ooh yeah so majestic, every single one. You have two lions? We have three!

Never really known a professional operation here.

Hall and co were great promoters and the job they did speaks for itself but it had a fun feel to it, this feels like Mr Burns fleet of ten high priced lawyers by comparison

Edited by Wolfcastle