PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

4 hours ago, TK-421 said:

Wolves had a 'gold' version of this shirt in the 80's but not us. Think it would be listed on one of those historic kit sites if we had.

image.thumb.png.f1d7eb3a03d657021e8e7e4b0bb33571.png

Canny bitch tits on that mannequin.

16 hours ago, LV said:

Was just gonna say this. They’re my two favourite away kits aside from the mid 90s hooped grandad collar one.

I had the silver one as a kid and loved it. 

Yep.  I fundamentally don’t trust the fashion opinions of anyone who doesn’t love the mid-‘80s silver away kit :) 

Every kid in Newcastle had that top at the time - I’m convinced it was more popular than the home one

Whats the crack with NUFC fans on twitter saying the Saudi protest group is Sunderland fans.  Can't be that stupid can they? 

Presume easier just say that than confront the truth.

Edited by Slim

I mean despite his shabby PR he’s a massive Tory with an active business and income interest from that neck of the world. You’d think he’d know better and have a burner account though plus Alex is a smokeshow so gets a pass.

Also, as we see with everything unless you’re 100% pure people will get very angry and complain you’re a hypocrite. Look at the state of the discourse around supporting Newcastle not too mention far bigger subjects. 

If I were famous I’d get the same. I’ve been to countries ran by all sorts of rancid cunts on holiday but have strong opinions on this, that and the other that would go against that. It’s modern discourse in a tweet, which is apt.

2 hours ago, Disco said:

I mean despite his shabby PR he’s a massive Tory with an active business and income interest from that neck of the world. You’d think he’d know better and have a burner account though plus Alex is a smokeshow so gets a pass.

Also, as we see with everything unless you’re 100% pure people will get very angry and complain you’re a hypocrite. Look at the state of the discourse around supporting Newcastle not too mention far bigger subjects. 

If I were famous I’d get the same. I’ve been to countries ran by all sorts of rancid cunts on holiday but have strong opinions on this, that and the other that would go against that. It’s modern discourse in a tweet, which is apt.

:lol: :thup: 

5 hours ago, Disco said:

I just learned what 'smokeshow' means.  Feel like I'm down with the kids.

No-one should be expected to live a utopian life of virtuous purity - but the shouts of 'hypocrite' are fucking stupid, as the shouter is in all likelihood no less of one.  A LGBTQI+ woman wants to make a gesture to highlight the fact that Qatar has monstrous policies which can punish people with death for the terrible crime of being themselves; 'hypocrite' shouts the twitter wankers.  And Reuben can get to fuck supporting that shite, little Tory wanker.

10 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Jamie Reuben liking this Tweet, minging stuff.

Because I follow him on Twitter, I'm subjected to a lot of the right wing grifters as he follows all of them.

Keep meaning to unfollow him.

Not to defend our twatish owners whataboutery, it's hardly the greatest sin, just as her wearing the armband is positive but not the bravest thing in the world either really, just a nice gesture. I do actually think people should have second thoughts holidaying in these places if they have moral qualms about it all really, but again, hardly cause for inciting anger on social media that will no doubt be horrendous while pretending to be progressive.

Edited by Tiresias

4 minutes ago, Tiresias said:

Not to defend our twatish owners whataboutery, it's hardly the greatest sin, just as her wearing the armband is positive but not the bravest thing in the world either really, just a nice gesture. I do actually think people should have second thoughts holidaying in these places if they have moral qualms about it all really, but again, hardly cause for inciting anger on social media that will no doubt be horrendous while pretending to be progressive.

Yep, and of course people should think about this stuff.  ‘A cheap holiday in other people’s misery’ and all that.  Mrs BB and I holidayed in a dictatorship once (Egypt) and felt miserable throughout - never again for me; it made me feel unpleasant.

But when our owners are ‘liking’ this shite online, it makes me question their sincerity about a some of the gestures the club makes; after all, we know who owns the majority stake.