PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

4 hours ago, Dokko said:

Shola is officially a loan manager but from what I've heard he's more a player liaison, sorting out loads of shit for all players. Makes sense he's involved with this trip if that is correct. 

"shit, shit, Botman. get home quick, i think you've been burgled!"

3 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

I don't hate Shola. I'd just like everyone involved in the Ashley regime not to be involved now. For reasons of competency, freshness and consequence.

I think that's fair and just.

Anyone that was will only be kept on because they can do what required 

Don't hate him, but likewise never rated him. His brownosing of Ashley was also a bit :anguish:

But if he's still there then he's clearly doing something of value, otherwise I'd imagine he'd of been pumped by now 

It was the compulsory shit-eating grin every time he screwed a simple chance 5 yards wide, or lazily jogged 4 yards offside whilst looking to walk in behind the CBs for me. Easily the most frustrating striker every to have to watch - the whole "eeee, I've fucked that one up again, haven't I? hurhurhur". Every. Single. Time.

Then he took a job working for Ashley. Tacit endorsement of his running the place into the ground. I don't hate him....

Scrub that, I do actually. 

The one thing I'll say for Shola is that in all my years watching NUFC I've never seen a player get fouled so much and get so little awarded. I've seen him literally stand still waiting for a ball to come down and a defender run into him deliberately, bounce off Shola and the defender gets the free kick.