PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

1 minute ago, Jack27 said:

I wonder if Idris Elba is doing the voiceover and that’s why he was a special guest at the game v Southampton 

I said that jokingly to some friends when Sky showed him and now I feel like it might actually be the case.

Edited by mikejaxer

14 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

I had a sneaky feeling this was already happening just in the way Eddie Howe mentioned the cameras just before Dan Burn's dance after the Leicester win. "I'll keep it brief cos the cameras are here," was kinda spoken in a tone as if 'the cameras being here' was a typical occurrence. Not to mention there seemingly being more cameras visible around the place on the match cam videos, etc. 

Looking forward to that. A four-parter sounds ideal. All or Nothing is very formulaic, sanitised and edited in a particular way - not to mention it's long and presumably represents a pretty significant imposition on the club's day to day. I didn't really fancy that for us, along with the associated risk of Eddie Howe becoming a meme, for e.g. Something shorter, more bespoke and personal would be great. 

5 minutes ago, mikejaxer said:
6 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

I wonder if Idris Elba is doing the voiceover and that’s why he was a special guest at the game v Southampton 

I said that jokingly to some friends when Sky showed him and now I feel like it might actually be the case.

What a shout. :lol:

8 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

The glazers stand to make too much money off a resurgent Man U to give up any of the cake.

It’s the Mike Ashley ploy.

Oh I don’t disagree it’s just amusing how the attitude is completely different when it’s Man Utd. We have already saw that with Holt and Delaney prior to our takeover 

So you mean that dude, who doesn't have a wikipedia page, and there was barely any information about him prior to the takeover attempt, and whose TV company barely had a presence online or even a channel in the US, turned out to be a massive fraudster, no-one could have seen this coming, no-one.

"Mauriss’ proposed takeover of Newcastle was laced with risk, as his proposal included a draft document with MSD Partners for a £150m loan which included interest rates of 7.5 per cent per annum, rising to 8.5 per cent in the event of relegation to the Championship and defaulting altogether in League One."

Yeah, glad this one past us by :lol: