PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

23 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

All we need is for Amanda, Reubens, PIF and Ashley to release a statement say there wil be no takeover and they will.not continue to pursue it.

That's all we need honestly right now. 

Think I'd prefer a takeover to that option like.

1 hour ago, Shearergol said:

I think it's likely that this will be postponed until after arbitration isn't it?

T I M E will tell I guess

Nowt will come of either anyway, no matter when they eventually take place. 

2 hours ago, manorpark said:

If we know this, then I'm sure that Ashley's Legal Team will know it to, and will have worked out how to stop it happening.

Well they won't have announced it....it's just so obviously predictable...I'll go with "more evidence needed" or " documents still to be provided"

1 minute ago, GWN said:

So Wednesday is a waste of time as with every other deadline .

FML

If it goes the "wrong way" over jurisdiction I'll be interested to see how the usual suspects inevitability present it as actually being good news. 

6 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

If it goes the "wrong way" over jurisdiction I'll be interested to see how the usual suspects inevitability present it as actually being good news. 

Or genius legal team are delaying until masters inevitably does of old age then the real bid will happen

Edited by Tiresias

35 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

It’ll be a huge blow as the threat of disclosure is the aim and always has been.

The only hope will then be a restructuring of the deal with PIF getting in through the side door.

I believe we win though and the worm is about to start turning in our favour. I wouldn’t even rule out a last minute settlement  before Wednesday if I was being outrageously optimistic.

53 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

If it goes the “wrong way” over jurisdiction I’ll be interested to see how many minutes it will take the usual suspects to come in and have a dig at the usual suspects.

Just now, reefatoon said:

If it goes the “wrong way” over jurisdiction I’ll be interested to see how many minutes it will take the usual suspects to come in and have a dig at the usual suspects.

Now that Whitley has stopped being strung along by Keith, there isn’t much to have a dig at.

People were just frustrated at being told every five minutes their own opinion was irrelevant because Keith is ITK and the takeover is going to happen by [insert deadline here which never happened].

4 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

That pretty much doesn't happen though does it, no matter how much abuse has been thrown at people who've generally been right all along so far. 

3 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

That pretty much doesn't happen though does it, no matter how much abuse has been thrown at people who've generally been right all along so far. 

Well it pretty much does as you were just having a dig at the “usual suspects” trying to spin something into positive if it is bad news. Was a pointless dig that wasn’t needed to be made.

• Rich changed the title to OFFICIAL: PIF, PCP, & RB COMPLETE TAKEOVER OF NEWCASTLE UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB
  • Rich changed the title to PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media