PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

2 minutes ago, andyc35i said:

I don’t see how we can argue against the fact that this guy is talking about rules we have already agreed to follow 

you cant contract to break competition law so it doesn’t matter what we’ve agreed if they are anti-competitive

Just now, andyc35i said:

I don’t see how we can argue against the fact that this guy is talking about rules we have already agreed to follow 

If those rules are anti-competitive or otherwise unfair they would be unenforceable, and that's not within the remit of the arbitration. Also, it seems that SJH Ltd haven't actually explicitly agreed to follow them.

2 minutes ago, Abacus said:

If SJP Holdings is really a director, has it been assessed as such under the owners and directors test, as is supposed to happen to all directors annually?

Yes because Mike Ashley is the only Director of SJPH and he has been assessed. That’s the PL’s whole point.

Just now, Abacus said:

If SJP Holdings is really a director, has it been assessed as such under the owners and directors test, as is supposed to happen to all directors annually?

It seems that it hasn't and the PL haven't required it to until this case was brought by SJH Ltd.