PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

1 minute ago, OoOGazOoO said:

Didn't Keys claim it was on and was going to go through previously?... and then never did?

I think I remember something like that as well🤔 all just rolls into one shitshow so mebbes not

remember hairy hands has extensive links to the inner workings of the prem through his mate Hoffman so him saying this is canny big as he will know exactly whats happening

Edited by Cookie1892

1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

I mean yeah, but it’s essentially true. I still wear Nike even though I know how their clothes get made. It sucks but it’s not like we are Arsenal getting taken over. We have been repeatedly driven into the dirt the whole time Ashley has been here 

There is ethical capitalism though? Co-ops local businesses etc.

I don’t know I mean obviously I’m delighted to have gotten rid of the fat cunt, but this seems wrong. We’re no better than tories  really an opportunity came along and we took it even though it has a negative impact on other people. There’s also a difference in that I don’t love Nike in the way I love this club. At the very least I hope our fans won’t be making excuses or going in to defend their record for them

7 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

I mean yeah, but it’s essentially true. I still wear Nike even though I know how their clothes get made. It sucks but it’s not like we are Arsenal getting taken over. We have been repeatedly driven into the dirt the whole time Ashley has been here 

I agree, also under the theory of the quote you posted we could be taken over by the baby Jesus and it wouldn't matter, still unethical because it happened in a capitalist society apparently...

Edited by Teasy

Just now, Rafalove said:

There is ethical capitalism though? Co-ops local businesses etc.

I don’t know I mean obviously I’m delighted to have gotten rid of the fat cunt, but this seems wrong. We’re no better than tories  really an opportunity came along and we took it even though it has a negative impact on other people. There’s also a difference in that I don’t love Nike in the way I love this club. At the very least I hope our fans won’t be making excuses or going in to defend their record for them

At least we're still better than Labour, although maybe not since the Saudi's are in agreement with Labour on womens rights.

Anyway, do we really have to get political on such a happy day just before it all crashes around our ears?  Either the takeover will collapse again or its world war 3, lets face facts here we don't get nice things :(

10 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Well yeah, there is always exploitation somewhere on the way. That’s the point, profit motive relies on exploitation. So yeah point still stands 

Didn't disagree with your point, was just saying its a critical theory so doesn't require actual unethical behaviour.  I'm backing up your point and like I said I agree, was just saying the theory is nonsense just like all critical theory.

Edited by Teasy
Clarifying shit.

Aaannd here comes the Saudi bad mouthing and they haven’t even come back in for us yet. 

We can’t change the way the world works. Accept and move on. I’m just praying this is the end of 13 years of neglect, mismanagement and ownership 

1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

Co ops yeah, but it all depends really, local businesses, no not really imo. They don’t pay the workers for the actual value of their Labour, and it depends on what they sell. There is always exploitation somewhere. 

Probably depends on the business right? If a business can pay more but doesn’t then maybe you could say that’s unethical. But if a business is paying as much as it can then I’m not sure I agree. Not to mention when there isn’t really a better economic system.

11 minutes ago, Thomson Mouse said:

Don’t think so.

For Edwards, hairy hands and now apparently that cunt Jordan…. It’s on

Aye he did he pretty much looked like he was about to start crying