PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

1 minute ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

I wonder if the PL got wind that they lost the CAT hearing last week and it would be heard. 

33000 people watching also puts huge pressure on it being a public interest case so limited scope for private disclosure. 

Likely loads of small pieces finally coming together 

Could be that’s the decider and the distraction is the bein drops the case so we’re free to go. 

1 minute ago, Andy said:

Refuse to get sucked in. Something will come out soon to shoot it down, absolutely nailed on.

I feel this way too. Despite having not been off here and Twitter all day.

Either some serious amount of jumping the gun and making 5 from 2+2 or sources at the relevent parties, both sides of the dispute letting journalists know that it's on. 

Either way I'm not sure. 

4 minutes ago, Andy said:

Refuse to get sucked in. Something will come out soon to shoot it down, absolutely nailed on.

Why would it? We’ve all W A I T E D.

This is the only logical solution. This is the only obvious conclusion.

There is no balance or realistic views other than the one in front of us.

The current run of events leads me to the ever more certain belief that it is only a matter of time.

We should all be able to see past the prejudice, naivety, and inferiority-complex thinking, that blights many others.

So this is random always browse through this site every now and then have a read and also thought I should join but never got round to doing it so with what’s hopefully great news today.

maybe just maybe it’s happening I’m from Nottingham supported the toon for over 30 years going back to when sir les Ferdinand, peacock, Solano and well a lot of others I’m Gonna screen shot this for when we start seeing a massive influx of random Newcastle fans that reckon they have always followed Newcastle since they were a kid or they are my 2nd team just like when it happened to Man City haha 

anyway fingers crossed this is it gonna be it this time sure they will be a few twists and turns along the way I’m sure.

28 minutes ago, Teasy said:

Pretty sure the rules leave it entirely up to the PL to decide who should be named as a director (with the caveat that it can be contested obviously).  So the PL can just say its changed its mind.

Or they could just say PIF have provided further information.

2 minutes ago, Big Geordie said:

This is perhaps as close as it's been for some months. Again, I'll only  truly believe when Staverley is pictured on the pitch, wearing a home top.

Yeah, because that's proof a takeover is done... :lol:

Michael-Knighton-2-980x552.jpg&f=1&nofb=

Not really conducive to anything, but you'd imagine if any of the people related to this takeover are in Newcastle then proof will appear fairly sharp.

No way they avoid press or Joe public.

In the end it will all end in a compromise.  Ashley sees that the PL could dig in and drag arbitration out as well as kick the can on the CAT case.  No sale until those are resolved.

PL sees that Ashley's CAT case has merit and will lay open the process that will not shine the best light on the PL.

Qatar has probably said all along that if the piracy issue gets resolved, they'll step aside.

PIF, Stavely, etal ask what it will take to get this all to go away and voila.

It's business.