PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

1 minute ago, Dr Jinx said:

No, they did that because it was part of a separate arbitration based on the WTO’s findings.

They've been sorting their gripes out for months now so this was always bound to happen.

If they didn't pay it the deal wouldn't happen ?

2 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Nah, I nearly cried earlier, I probably will when it's done. 

I’ll most certainly cry. 7 years of boycotting and hating the club I love could be over.

Also just bought some Spurs tickets. Haven’t been to a game with my old man since we gave up our seats. Just being able to get that back is enough for me

24 minutes ago, ScottishMagpie said:

use your non-dominant hand.  It prolongs the pleasure....... or so I've been told/read somewhere......:whistle:

Ha! You think you’ve got it bad, that’s nothing, we are in lockdown so pubs are closed and I have to go for a cystoscope this morning…..so that’s the old fella out of action for a few days …….therefore it’s bound to happen immediately 🤞😁🤗

Edited by Mag_in_NZ

11 minutes ago, B-more Mag said:

I mean, it was irrational, and not framed as belief, but as actual knowledge, and he was totally condescending, buy yeah, good on him. 

Absolutely 100% this.  No issue with people airing their opinions, this was a different beast altogether.

But fuck it, lets not derail thread ...again :lol:

7 minutes ago, OpenC said:

Is anybody at all sounding a note of caution, other than that absolute fucking balloon who keeps going on about mbappe?

Not that I've seen. Even the ones that usually pick at each other seem to be singing from the same sheet.