PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

Just now, Ashley17 said:

I actually can’t wait for all the SD tat to be removed, get our home looking nice again. So many easy PR wins to come in the next week. Please don’t be fucking arseholes after all of this :lol:

I fucking hope they do it before the Spurs game or I get a feeling people will get silly and do it themselves…

3 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Bring Hatem in as some sort of mascot/ambassador imo. Basically pay him to be in the city 

:lol: Acting like the restraining order wouldn't be instant.

Very quickly, sorry for upsetting anyone and with genuine hope that this question gets shut down as quickly as possible… can someone reassure me about how this news will help us getting out of our current predicament of being in a relegation battle. Are we hoping for a new manager impact in the main?

I did notice that odds checker have moved us from second favourite to fourth favourite today, so there is hope.

Just now, jrcarn said:

Very quickly, sorry for upsetting anyone and with genuine hope that this question gets shut down as quickly as possible… can someone reassure me about how this news will help us getting out of our current predicament of being in a relegation battle. Are we hoping for a new manager impact in the main?

I did notice that odds checker have moved us from second favourite to fourth favourite today, so there is hope.

Parts of the squad are totally fine, we just have a cabbage playing our best player as a CF.

2 minutes ago, Charlies said:

Decent thread by a more that decent journalist. 

Enough of the heavyweights ffs we've had the heaviest owner and manager for years and its been fucking shit

Edited by geordie_b

1 minute ago, jrcarn said:

Transfer window reinforcements and a lack of Steve