PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

9 minutes ago, neesy111 said:

Yeah, I doubt I'll go back to many games tbh.  Reason is I've found other interests in my life that I enjoy, also don't like building weekends around games now.  Least I can support them as a fan again though.

Aye, the odd game down the pub with a couple of the lads and just being able to antagonize Man U fan friends is as involved as I'll get.

Might post the odd formation on here... maybe :lol:

5 minutes ago, number37 said:

This is probably just the hot chocolate talking (:milner:) but I reckon there's probably a deal to be had to buy Barcelona too and use them as some kind of feeder club. 

Man Utd had that thing with Royal Antwerp years ago didn't they? Man City have the City Group. Be sweet if that sporting club idea Sir John Hall modelled on Barcelona was in fact realised by buying Barcelona. 

And we can finally bring the Geordia messiah home. Luuk de Jong. Make it so.

14 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

It's very weird one for me this because this season is the first time ever I've been able to properly pull myself away from the club altogether. 

Have watched about 60 minutes in total of our games. Have had no Sky Sports so been able to avoid them. Dived completely into supporting local non-league. Not even really followed the Premier League. I had convinced myself it was not happening, and that allowed me to have a clean break. 

For this to seemingly come from nowhere - not even sure how to take it. Probably won't know really until it's announced. 

The same for me, I haven’t seen us play this season.

But if this goes through I’ll be able to support NUFC again, I’ll want us to win for a change. That’s enough for me.

11 minutes ago, Dokko said:

I'd love nothing more than this being confirmed Friday afternoon then going on a 5 say drug fueled bender and ending up in ibiza losing my passport to get back home.

But I'm a middle aged father of 2, with a mortgage, a job and other fucking responsiblities so a few cans whilst they watch strictly on sat will have to do. 

Benidorm it is then

2 hours ago, Chicane said:

Still laughing at "BeOUTQ" btw :lol:

Apparently the reason it's gone through is because they've assured the PL that it's actually a guy called Mohammed BiOut Salman in charge, who definitely isn't MBS in a pair of lensless glasses with a plastic nose attached.

I can relate to @ponsaelius, particularly re the non-league stuff, but nufc and Ashley occupies my thoughts constantly. It feels incredible this evening, and it'll be very emotional when it presumably gets announced. So much heartache reaching a pretty incredible crescendo.

But I can totally respect anyone who can't just turn the tap back on. It might take a bit of time but the important thing is that you can let it take time, if it needs to. Ashley will be gone and, hopefully, something more closely resembling the NUFC we used to love will be there waiting for you when you're ready. 

Howay the fucking lads, see you on the other side. 

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

I can relate to @ponsaelius, particularly re the non-league stuff, but nufc and Ashley occupies my thoughts constantly. It feels incredible this evening, and it'll be very emotional when it presumably gets announced. So much heartache reaching a pretty incredible crescendo.

But I can totally respect anyone who can't just turn the tap back on. It might take a bit of time but the important thing is that you can let it take time, if it needs to. Ashley will be gone and, hopefully, something more closely resembling the NUFC we used to love will be there waiting for you when you're ready. 

Howay the fucking lads, see you on the other side. 

I love Bromley, Gateshead, Blyth and even been to Spurs and Man City recently. But at the end of the day I’m only doing it because my club was taken away from me. 

2 minutes ago, The Janitor said:

Has Dave been mentioned in all of this?

Return of the king is imminent.

I wonder what he did with all that extra free time.

Probably speaks 8 languages and is a world class violinist.

Just now, Shak said:

I wonder what he did with all that extra free time.

Probably speaks 8 languages and is a world class violinist.

Might have burrowed into his brain by now.