PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

I’m well past caring about the background of the new owners.

Fuck Joe Kinnear

Fuck Dennis Wise

Fuck Alan Pardew

Fuck John Carver

Fuck Tony Jimenez

Fuck Derek Llambias 

Fuck Steve Bruce

Fuck Joe Kinnear again

Fuck Lee Charnley

Fuck the other ridiculous cast of characters I’m forgetting 

Fuck every club that tried to stop this

And especially fuck off to Mike Ashley, who made supporting this club such a miserable experience that many stopped caring. 

I am excited, but I am not as excited as I would have been 5+ years ago. Hopefully in time the passion will return fully.

13 minutes ago, manorpark said:

W A I T - N O - M O R E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O0

Genuinely, couldnt be happier for you. All the shit you got over the last 1.5 years, your optimism, if at some point appeared blind, has come true. Congrats :)

10 minutes ago, manorpark said:

W A I T - N O - M O R E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O0

I've always admired yours and Whitley's optimism mate but I lost a lot of faith in this going through and you've took a lot of stick for it. So you's deserve to enjoy this moment more than most, you've stuck to your guns when most if us would have just fecked off, so good on you's lads

2 minutes ago, Bishops Finger said:

I've always admired yours and Whitley's optimism mate but I lost a lot of faith in this going through and you've took a lot of stick for it. So you's deserve to enjoy this moment more than most, you've stuck to your guns when most if us would have just fecked off, so good on you's lads

Thanks mate, we are all in this together, Newcastle United is O U R club.

And it is a long time since we could really say that!

8 minutes ago, RobS said:

Genuinely, couldnt be happier for you. All the shit you got over the last 1.5 years, your optimism, if at some point appeared blind, has come true. Congrats :)

It is a H A P P Y time for all of us. Many long days and years in the sun are ahead of us all !!!!

I'll be in and around the Toon for a wedding on the weekend of the 23rd of October, used to be happy we had an away game that weekend so I wouldn't be tempted to buy a ticket for a home game. If this goes through I'll be absolutely gutted we're not at home now.