PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

7 minutes ago, Wilson said:

This is a small part of the torment we've had over the years under this absolute cunt, but fuck me, that's my daughter on there and she's coming up to 7.5 now, still haven't been able to take her or my 9 year old into SJP.  Unbelievable.

This announcement can't come quick enough.

Bm45_tnIYAAX3B3?format=jpg&name=4096x409

So proud of that campaign :smitten:

1 minute ago, mouldy_uk said:

Not sure I would put the words ‘rapidly’ and this takeover in the same sentence 😛

It's like waiting for Windows updates...stuck on 33% for 2 hours then the flies through the rest in 2 seconds.

Just now, Hhtoon said:

So we still think Caulkin has an inside line with the consortium? Wondering whether it's worth resubscribing to the Athletic....

He does with AS yes. 

I think a lot on here have been soured by his lack of criticism for Bruce rightly so. 

I'd genuinely given up hope that this day would ever come. I was in my twenties when that bastard took over and i'm now 43.

It's been 14 years of almost relentless bad news and finally it looks like the sun might start shining on SJP again. Feels amazing!

4 minutes ago, Anderson said:

"Cape Town, Stockholm, Palermo, Chicago, Baby, Armenia, Cat, Mumbai" has proper cracked me up. :lol: 

:lol: imagine the hit his ego must have took seeing it.... Or maybe not with that prick. 

1 minute ago, steve_69 said:

I'd genuinely given up hope that this day would ever come. I was in my twenties when that bastard took over and i'm now 43.

It's been 14 years of almost relentless bad news and finally it looks like the sun might start shining on SJP again. Feels amazing!

Late 20's I gather Brentmeister? ;)

Front page is season tickets are on sale

Just checked the season ticket page

Your queue number: 62323
Number of users in queue ahead of you: 59
Expected arrival time on the website: 10:31
Your estimated wait time is: 1 minute

Edited by Slim