PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

3 minutes ago, steve_69 said:

I'd genuinely given up hope that this day would ever come. I was in my twenties when that bastard took over and i'm now 43.

It's been 14 years of almost relentless bad news and finally it looks like the sun might start shining on SJP again. Feels amazing!

Same. I was 24 when he took over and am now pushing 40. Feels like my prime supporting years have been denied to me so this feels so fucking good. Just wondering how to start proceedings with mackem mates 😁

3 minutes ago, Wilson said:

:lol: imagine the hit his ego must have took seeing it.... Or maybe not with that prick. 

Your baby, our cat, haha. She’s still going strong and has also never been to SJP.

The joy when they start laying out the plans for the club, and we start hearing the managers we're looking at, and the players being targeted for January ... going to be a heck of a feeling!

4 minutes ago, The Janitor said:

Your baby, our cat, haha. She’s still going strong and has also never been to SJP.

Noa from Stockholm is now a prominent journalist for one of the biggest papers in Sweden :thup:

35 minutes ago, OpenC said:

I expect the Ashley Out lot will now melt back into the concourses, their jobs done.  They'll always be watching, though, and if the takeover doesn't go as planned, and things start drifting back toward corporate greed and lack of ambition, then they will be summoned back with the ghostly symbol of a decaying pigeon projected onto the clouds above St. James' Park

:lol:

7 minutes ago, Slim said:

Front page is season tickets are on sale

Just checked the season ticket page

Your queue number: 62323
Number of users in queue ahead of you: 59
Expected arrival time on the website: 10:31
Your estimated wait time is: 1 minute

I got in but just seemed to be a sort of holding page with 'we are united'... You had any luck? 

Just now, Klaus said:

Who would actually be leading the press conference? Assuming they have one. Or would it just be a written statement, do we think?

Written statement I think, considering how fast things have moved over the last 24 hours. 

Guest neesy111
Just now, The Janitor said:

Anyone fancy meeting me and @HUGZup

at Shearer’s when this is made official? 👀

Would love to but need to work :lol:

Just now, deejeck said:

I need to go for a shit but I really don't want to be in the lavvy when it's announced. Not sure whether to stick or twist.

Sounds like a fitting place to end Ashley's reign :lol:

13 minutes ago, steve_69 said:

I'd genuinely given up hope that this day would ever come. I was in my twenties when that bastard took over and i'm now 43.

It's been 14 years of almost relentless bad news and finally it looks like the sun might start shining on SJP again. Feels amazing!

42 here and right with you... I can't believe the Ashley era may finally be at an end.

I'm on the verge of tears... that man almost, almost, beat my passion for this club outta me and I'll never forgive him for that.  I can't believe how quickly the excitement enthusiasm has come rushing back into my veins with news of this takeover.

As many others have already said - Prior to Ashley, I didn't expect us to win but I always thought we could (no matter who we were playing).

All I want from our new owners is a commitment to trying... a commitment to improving... so that I can dream once again.

Toon Toon, Black & White Army !!!!

Edited by Gh0StFaC3

Guest neesy111
Just now, The Janitor said:

Priorities, Nees. We’re giving everyone the afternoon off it happens at lunch.

Could finish early and cycle up 🤔