PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

3 minutes ago, Ketsbaia said:

Cringed at a couple of times at that fan (Emil?), mind. 

Apart from that, absolutely buzzing for this. Although there's a work meeting at 3:30 and I just know that's when it'll happen :lol: 

Thought Emil spoke brilliantly personally.

47 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

I stand corrected in that case, just didn't see it. 

It's not really Amnesty's fault if their causes don't gain much traction unless it's something that the general public are interested in

7 minutes ago, triggs said:

It's not really Amnesty's fault if their causes don't gain much traction unless it's something that the general public are interested in

Well it kind of is, given that they put little to no effort raising awareness of things that aren't in the general publics view.

Ever heard of Nasrin Sotoudeh? I hadn't until i looked...sentenced to 38 years in an Iranian prison and 148 lashes for being a human rights lawyer. Don't see her in the news for some reason

Edited by gjohnson

2 minutes ago, Dokko said:

I'm out tonight. Fuck waiting.

Got back from town an hour ago, going to pick the bairns up from school...then the missus, then sit in a bar drinking extortionately priced bottles until its announced, regardless of what day that is. 

Just now, Wilson said:

Got back from town an hour ago, going to pick the bairns up from school...then the missus, then sit in a bar drinking extortionately priced bottles until its announced, regardless of what day that is. 

Sounds a quite civiled plan. I'm planning on getting so shit faced I wet myself in public. Each to their own though. 

Ok, so I always stay at the Sandman as I love waking up to the view of SJP, but it's impossible to get my full stay there as I'm a little late to the party. Anyone have recommendations for good places to stay close to SJP?

3 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Sounds a quite civiled plan. I'm planning on getting so shit faced I wet myself in public. Each to their own though. 

Look at me look at me, I've lost my inhibitions. 

Disgraceful. 

1 minute ago, andyman said:

Ok, so I always stay at the Sandman as I love waking up to the view of SJP, but it's impossible to get my full stay there as I'm a little late to the party. Anyone have recommendations for good places to stay close to SJP?

Crowne Plaza is right next to the train station and in the city centre.