PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

Guest reefatoon
2 minutes ago, jdckelly said:

could be part of any sale agreement with Ashley that it stays up for the rest of the season for all we know 

[emoji38] stop trying to piss on chips man, it ain’t the time [emoji38] 

22 minutes ago, Conjo said:

Don't overthink it.  For now just be relieved that Ashley is gone for now forever :) 

We should all take one day to just celebrate that we'll never have to see or think about Mike Ashley again for the rest of our lives.

But to be honest, I do wonder if I'll ever be able to fall back in love with the club to the extent I had previously. I've deliberately not watched a single match of football aside from the World Cup for... I guess close to four years now? Life has moved on and there's so much I have to catch up with. I barely even know who any of these players kicking about on the pitch are.

Just now, oldtype said:

We should all take one day to just celebrate that we'll never have to see or think about Mike Ashley again for the rest of our lives.

But to be honest, I do wonder if I'll ever be able to fall back in love with the club to the extent I had previously. I've deliberately not watched a single match of football aside from the World Cup for... I guess close to four years now? Life has moved on and there's so much I have to catch up with. I barely even know who any of these players kicking about on the pitch are.

I'm already back in love with the club.  Today has proved that.

Such a strange feeling. I've been putting more and more distance between myself and the club as the years have gone on. No longer attending games or even watching the highlights (if you can call them that).

Not because of the performances, or our win loss ratio, but because of our ownerships apathy and clear neglect for the club.

Now, it feels like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders, a weight I didn't even know I still had. 

Forget the money, forget potential signings, we have a club that tries again. 

Now it’s done I don’t know what to do. I can’t even go out in celebrate most people in Swansea don’t give a fuck about this . I’ll just drink myself into a stupor at home on my own with the dog. 😁