PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

Just now, Shak said:

Surely the PL came away from it feeling like this whole thing wasn't gonna go their way and made the agreement to let it through if they sorted the BEIN thing?

Don't think the timing is coincidental.

No way is this coincidental - pretty sure our QC gave it away that Arb wouldn't be going ahead - I assume because they were negotiating a settlement

1 minute ago, Shak said:

Surely the PL came away from it feeling like this whole thing wasn't gonna go their way and made the agreement to let it through if they sorted the BEIN thing?

Don't think the timing is coincidental.

I get the impression that the wheels were already in motion for the change in the piracy stance prior to the cat case. Its a fucking quick turn around otherwise. I'd imagine by the time the case came up they had all come to an agreement over what concessions each could make. The outcome of that hearing may well have made it a certainty, though. 

Fuck me. I just had an emotional moment there. Just keep thinking about the brilliant moments this fucking mad basket of a club has given me, and then I think of passing this nonsense onto my kids. It feels so good.

2 minutes ago, Slim said:

Nah I'm gutted mate.

What do you suggest we do? 

Ps.

Nice first ever post

thanks

these are not nice people. none of these new owners give a dessicated rats turd about the club. this is about money and brand. no better than having Kim Jong Un owning the club. Shame Putin is hamstrung by international sanctions ( and owns a couple of clubs on the QT anyways), he would would have been a dead cert. FFS

all arseholes. the lot of them. the paucity of morality is shocking. NUFC is dead. 

7 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Be nice to see a bit of VIP treatment for this fella against Spurs.

Fair play to him. He did the business in the end it seems.
I ended up being pissed off at his inane, are they cryptic/are they not, instagram posts but in the end, I should have kept a bit of faith.

8 minutes ago, Sn0rky said:

this what we want ? shitshop multi millionare flogs us to a murderous royal parasite dictatorship ? how low we have fallen, what happened to values ? you want the toon to be next next PSG ? FFS. 

Content count: 1

Joined 12 minutes ago

Yeah, you clearly have Newcastle Untied's best interests at heart. Jog on, troll.

Just now, Chris_R said:

Joined 12 minutes ago

Yeah, you clearly have Newcastle Untied's best interests at heart. Jog on, troll.

Let them come :fwap: They’re all terrified.

Can’t wait for them all to hate us. It’ll mean we’re relevant and successful.

11 minutes ago, Sn0rky said:

this what we want ? shitshop multi millionare flogs us to a murderous royal parasite dictatorship ? how low we have fallen, what happened to values ? you want the toon to be next next PSG ? FFS. 

Fuck off.

13 minutes ago, Sn0rky said:

:mung:

Just now, Fantail Breeze said:

Let them come :fwap: They’re all terrified.

Can’t wait for them all to hate us. It’ll mean we’re relevant and successful.

The majority of outsiders have enjoyed ridiculing NUFC and its fans for long enough already.

I said it earlier and I feel like I'll say it a lot; at least we can have fun while they do it now. Fuck them all. 

1 minute ago, Chris_R said:

Joined 12 minutes ago

GTF. Likely more games under my belt than most. this isnt a pissing competition, its realpolitik.  shouty troll smearing is infantile and knee jerk.  This is a kick in the balls after the MA reign of horror

Just now, Sn0rky said:

GTF. Likely more games under my belt than most. this isnt a pissing competition, its realpolitik.  shouty troll smearing is infantile and knee jerk.  This is a kick in the balls after the MA reign of horror

What do suggest we do? 

1 minute ago, Sn0rky said:

You’ve contributed fuck all before now, I’m sure you won’t be missed.

Go write a letter or something.

Would be absolutely amazing if they got Keegan and Shearer involved in some way for the Spurs game. Like a huge cleansing of everything that has happened over the last 14 years. Like others, I was in my late 20's when Ashley took over the club, and now in my 40's feel like that era is forgotten for our younger fans.