PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

2 minutes ago, Sn0rky said:

or you could discuss the disgusting actions of the KSA and the complicity of the fans

Do we think about that when watching Disney films, getting a Uber or looking on Facebook. You live in a world where this shit is washed over so why should we give a single fuck about it

4 minutes ago, Sn0rky said:

or you could discuss the disgusting actions of the KSA and the complicity of the fans

Unfortunately for you, you haven't seen us do that, but we have discussed it to the enth degree, lots of us are uncomfortable with it, but it is what it is.

I would ask you to understand that, and not act like we haven't......obviously you would have known but you get my point.

Edited by Bimpy474

1 minute ago, Sn0rky said:

We could also discuss the Chinese, Russian and other Middle Eastern ownerships and other Saudi business ties in this country.....I'm afraid it's too late and too entrenched

GTF. Likely more games under my belt than most. this isnt a pissing competition, its realpolitik.  shouty troll smearing is infantile and knee jerk.  This is a kick in the balls after the MA reign of horror

You might have more games under your belt, but not watching Newcastle. You've come to this forum and signed up specifically to post what you posted. You're clearly a wind up merchant and nothing you say should have any credibility. You have an agenda, and it's not a helpful one to us.

Im not going to feed the imbecilic troll accusations. fill your boots on that front. there are serious issues with this takeover that no decent NUFC fan should dismiss. BLud geld isnt the stuff of legend

Just now, Sn0rky said:

Im not going to feed the imbecilic troll accusations. fill your boots on that front. there are serious issues with this takeover that no decent NUFC fan should dismiss. BLud geld isnt the stuff of legend

I'm happy just happing people like this. Anyone in? 

Guest HTT II

I was 28, single, unmarried, no kids, now happily married with two great kids so it’s not been all bad. Just don’t mention NUFC/the football…

Just now, Chris_R said:

You might have more games under your belt, but not watching Newcastle. You've come to this forum and signed up specifically to post what you posted. You're clearly a wind up merchant and nothing you say should have any credibility. You have an agenda, and it's not a helpful one to us.

shite. discuss the content and halt the troll bollocks, I assume you are an adult, raise it, cut me down in serious discussion or zip it, this is the most significant action NUFC has been involved in since the formation of the PL the carpetbagging hall and FFS years. there are ramification  and nuance here that transcend "soccer".

2 minutes ago, Sn0rky said:

I recon Mackem….but could be scouser or cockney…..interesting to see how many more we attract in the coming hours🤔

shite. discuss the content and halt the troll bollocks, I assume you are an adult, raise it, cut me down in serious discussion or zip it, this is the most significant action NUFC has been involved in since the formation of the PL the carpetbagging hall and FFS years. there are ramification  and nuance here that transcend "soccer".

89160.jpg

I acknowledge the issues with Saudi Arabia, but I'm not a politician, or a journalist, or anything like that. I'm a football fan and I judge the owner of my football club by how well they run the football side of it. I'll leave the finger-pointing and tutting to the journalists and politicians, if they feel they need to get involved in that. If they do make a noise on that front, I might even agree with them. But it's not my job to fight that fight. I'm just a football fan who wants the best for his team. Ashley was a fucking disaster, and for the last decade I've not had a football team to support and that has killed me. Now I'm being presented with the opportunity to enjoy matchdays again and I'm fucked if I'm passing that up. I want my football club back.

7 minutes ago, Sn0rky said:

Hello Sn0rky. Welcome to Newcastle-Online. 

I hear you'd like to read people's views on the disgusting actions of the KSA and the complicity of fans. 

There's actually many, many pages on this very topic broaching this subject over the past eighteen months. Being new and all, you could always fuck off to the relevant threads and pages and have a cheeky little catch up? 

6 minutes ago, Sn0rky said:

Soccer? :lol:

You're clearly not from the North East of England, are you? Not that this matters in and of itself, but it further underlines that you almost certainly don't have our interests at heart.

Edited by Chris_R

Just now, Jinky Jim said:

I recon Mackem….but could be scouser or cockney…..interesting to see how many more we attract in the coming hours🤔

Bob moncur had  cab.  a former  NUF and scotland international had a pub near armstrong briidge. Terry hibbit delivered my milk. what else do you want poltroon ? now stop 

Guest HTT II

Don’t respond to this obvious tw@t/c@nt/troll/time waster fucking nob head. Personally I love the Saudis, more power to them!