PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

1 minute ago, Chicken Dancer said:

Rough as fucking fuck at work today. What a night man. Incredible scenes everywhere.

That Spurs game is going to be special. 

Yes, a marvellous celebration of Bruce's 1,000th game. A great achievement for the cabbage.

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Yes, a marvellous celebration of Bruce's 1,000th game. A great achievement for the cabbage.

:lol: He'll be gone man, I'm convinced. Be shocked if he's still in a job by Monday.

Should string him along all week then sack him next Sunday at 16:29. Fuck him.

Seriously though, I think Staveley will be well aware of the fans feelings towards him and he now is literally the last remaining person representing the Ashley era (assuming Charnley has fucked off). He'll be gone.

9 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

Dead pigeons and wheelie bins for her tour today.

Charnley pretending he can't find the keys whilst all the players train in the background [emoji38].

'Yep, sorry Amanda, Mike must've taken them. I'll get some more cut over the next few days, sorry months'.

4 minutes ago, Chicken Dancer said:

:lol: He'll be gone man, I'm convinced. Be shocked if he's still in a job by Monday.

Seriously though, I think Staveley will be well aware of the fans feelings towards him and he now is literally the last remaining person representing the Ashley era (assuming Charnley has fucked off). He'll be gone.

Read somewhere that Charnley has been asked to stay on for a short time to oversee the changeover

9 minutes ago, Chicken Dancer said:

I really hope so. Although I think they should actually let him manage till half time and then sack him then and leave him on 999 and a 1/2.

On the other hand if he did stay all game and the fans turned out en masse and jeered him all game on his "landmark" day, well that would be just fine too [emoji38]

Edited by KaKa

Greetings from the ManCity Fans forum - brace yourself  friends -  things are gonna get pretty sticky from now on ;)
(Sky owner and major Man Utd shareholder getting well  into attack mode this morning with their ex-hitman Dan Roan fronting his US controllers from Liverpool and Old Trafford on BBC TV.)

1 hour ago, alexf said:

Received these messages from my spurs supporting brother in law. 

"Some serious bribing has gone into all of this. It’s an absolute joke. The premier league has turned into fifa.

Gonna be good to see Newcastle getting behind the rainbow laces campaign promoting LGBT when your owners chemically castrate or publicly whip anyone for being gay.

I wonder how the Newcastle women’s team are feeling….women aren’t even allowed to attend a football match in Saudi Arabia.

Not to mention chopping up journalists 🤦‍♂️

At least that evil man who hands out zero hour contracts has gone though 😂"

I didn't know he had that level of bitterness in him 😁 Makes me think of Cartman licking Scott Tenormans tears in South park 🤣

I mean to be fair, these barbaric practices and archaic rules have been banned by the very man who has bought us. 

9 minutes ago, Magpie said:

Fender looking a little worse for wear on BBC news this morning 

Haha, just watched that and saw his instagram clips from last night outside the ground and in the Strawberry.

Class.

It really has happened, hasn't it??!!! :indi:

1 hour ago, TheGuv said:

Can’t believe how wrong I am [emoji38]

Awkward 🙃

I live round the corner from Cleveland Road and my middle name is James, so technically you were close :lol:

Edited by bobbydazzla

15 minutes ago, Minhosa said:

Charnley pretending he can't find the keys whilst all the players train in the background [emoji38].

'Yep, sorry Amanda, Mike must've taken them. I'll get some more cut over the next few days, sorry months'.

Send in the bulldozers.....

2 minutes ago, bobbydazzla said:

I live round the corner from Cleveland Road and my middle name is James, so technically you were close :lol:

[emoji38]

Every time I pop into The Gunner or Two Pennies or what have you, I'll shout Bobby Dazzla on entry and see who squirms!

10 minutes ago, Johnny Crossan said:

Greetings from the ManCity Fans forum - brace yourself  friends -  things are gonna get pretty sticky from now on ;)
(Sky owner and major Man Utd shareholder getting well  into attack mode this morning with their ex-hitman Dan Roan fronting his US controllers from Liverpool and Old Trafford on BBC TV.)

Nothing to brace for deal is done. 

We will get some pissing and moaning which will go away as soon as these people want access. 

Had never heard of Fender before last night but he's gained a fan in me already :lol: 

There is a part of me that wants to be liked by other fans but (a) they didn't and (b) where did that get us? Nowhere. Now everyone else is stepping over each other to out-pretentious the rest about how disgraceful it is that the Geordies were partying and glorifying this evil Saudi regime. They can fuck off, honestly. Firstly, the celebrations are because Ashley is gone..... being rich is an afterthought. Secondly, let's not get started on how and where football is corrupt and morally questionable.