PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

:lol: Must have been absolutely insane to be there last night. Just feels amazing to not have Ashley around anymore.

Bit miffed that the press are kinda sorta acting like they didn't ignore us for more than a decade. They seem to think the celebrations are about the scale of potential investment and not just the fucking liberating feeling of being free of an absentee, negligent owner. If someone with 600 million to their name spent 3 of that to buy the club with a 15 year plan in place, that spot would have been packed yesterday.

Just wanted to say congratulations on your new ownership and wish you guys the best of luck, as a City fan I know how you feel right now I grew up when we were crap and remember going with my dad and seeing constant disappointment. I think I speak for most City fans when we wish you luck with this as we wouldn't be where we are now without our own investment. The people who will be the most bitter about this will be United, Liverpool and Arsenal fans. Enjoy all the bitterness and jealousy you are about to receive now but best of luck and maybe in a few yrs be pushing for the league.

1 hour ago, nufcjb said:

Keith Downie On SSN saying Amanda will visit SJP and the training ground today. She'll be in for a shock. 

“Oh, wow, look at those televisions! What did you say they were? 18” Technika? The Technika? As in Tesco’s own brand stuff! Very impressive! And they get most of the Freeview channels? That’ll save us a few quid!”

13 minutes ago, Gallowgate Toon said:

Sam is class, tbh, and some of his music is really, really, really good. He's a credit to the region. 

This, 100%.

Proper canny local lad with massive talent, pride in the region and a social conscience. The antithesis to the soulless throwaway autotuned shite that normally stinks out the charts.

New album out today, he's looking good for being No 1 next week, which will be mint.

Edited by bobbydazzla

Not necessarily a fan of Sam's style of music, but his love for the region and way of life is totally organic and refreshing to see.

Him talking on BBC is exactly the same kind of shit you would get talking to any pissed lad or lass in town on a night out.

1 hour ago, KaKa said:

Yes, a marvellous celebration of Bruce's 1,000th game. A great achievement for the cabbage.

He will be gone long before then.

They don't even have to panic-rush to appoint the new manager, though I'm sure they will act quickly, as they can just put Jones in charge for a match or two.

They need to make the right appointment, not that any of us need to tell them that . . . or tell them anything . . . they know what they are doing, a weird concept that it will take a while for us all to get used to!

Guest reefatoon

I am desperately trying to find more stuff to read. I am hoovering everything up at 100mph. I'm like a junkie, i need more news NOW!!!! 

3 minutes ago, Magpie said:

Me neither, I'm worse than yesterday. Mind I am WFH today 🤣🤣

Same. I put ssn on hoping to hear endless talk of us. Bastards are talking about other irrelevant shit instead. 

TALK ABOUT US YOU CUNTS, INJECT IT TO MY VEINS! 

27 minutes ago, Mike ManCity said:

Just wanted to say congratulations on your new ownership and wish you guys the best of luck, as a City fan I know how you feel right now I grew up when we were crap and remember going with my dad and seeing constant disappointment. I think I speak for most City fans when we wish you luck with this as we wouldn't be where we are now without our own investment. The people who will be the most bitter about this will be United, Liverpool and Arsenal fans. Enjoy all the bitterness and jealousy you are about to receive now but best of luck and maybe in a few yrs be pushing for the league.

Thank you.

Funnily enough we bumped into some Man City fans on the train back from spurs two years ago and they said something pretty similar, eg if it ever happened to us they would be happy for us.

Re: the last sentence we still won't win anything, we're Newcastle United :lol: