PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

12 minutes ago, Slim said:

Everyone loved Ashley when he took over.

Used have pints in his toon top.  Dont forget...

That's why I said I hope they continue in the same vein. Having said that, Ashley was known as an abrasive recluse when he took over and I, along with quite a few others on here, were suspicious from the offset. I don't think the same can be said for this new lot. When it comes to the takeover they've conducted themselves with class and dignity so far, and I can't see them neglecting this club for their own benefit. Besides it being an investment for them I suspect the Saudis also want to use it for sportwashing purposes, i.e. to improve their reputation abroad, but why should we be concerned about that. Their interests are much more aligned with ours than was the case with the fat mess the last 14 years.

2 minutes ago, Chris_R said:

Yeah I noticed that. Very deliberate cropping!

I think they've done it in every picture and tweet since confirming the takeover. Absolutely love it.

1 minute ago, duo said:

Got to be the most popular owners in history ha  I'm just so happy- still sinking in. Do you think all the Sport Direct signage will be gone for the Spurs game?

Caulkin says it has to stay 'for a short time' as part of the deal. Hopefully a final televised match at the most.

Cheers lads! Good to be back. What a couple of fucking days, absolutely amazing and pinch worthy. Feeling like a homeless guy suddenly shopping on Oxford Street. New era, cannot wait, it's all so surreal and exciting at the same time. Most of all, a relief to get rid of Ashley, shackles off! Hope everyone is healthy and well and that you've managed to get through the last year or so in the best way possible.

Having belief and hope again, my god it fells wow.