PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

1 hour ago, Thomson Mouse said:

Has anyone asked Jordan whether the takeover is still deader than a dead thing or whatever shite he said?

Looks like he's about to cry. Spivvy little cunt.

7 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

A day later and this still feels crazy. 

There's a small part of me that might actually miss supporting a massively underachieving team. :lol:

We've still got a long, long way to go yet before we're achieving anything, like. :lol:

It's gonna be a hell of a ride. 

1 minute ago, Dokko said:

When is it safe to buy NUFC merch knowing its going to the club and not cunt chops?

Bairn wants a toon top, no excuses now. 

I bought the away shirt last night ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Dokko said:

When is it safe to buy NUFC merch knowing its going to the club and not cunt chops?

Bairn wants a toon top, no excuses now. 

Does it matter anymore? The cunt is gone.

Can't believe I'm able to type that. :lol:

Anyone been checking the forums of the other teams to see how this has gone down? I have..... and, apart from the peasants down the road, it's definitely Liverpool fans that are taking it the worst. The fuming is delicious. [emoji38]

I particularly liked this one...  

"This lot have always felt deserving of being at the top table. Even in the 70s (mad pitch invasions) and throughout  the first Kevin Keegan circus in the 80s with helicopters arriving in the middle of the park, they’ve always felt they were something that they weren’t. They were always “more passionate and better this and better that”.  Bollocks of course.
Of all the so-called “sleeping giants”, this one has always been a wankfest of a club. Wolves, Leeds,  or even Sunderland  have better credentials than this shower.
They’ve  rammed home the argument so much that they’re so passionate and loveable and this and that  that the press have bought into it and every man and his dog think that they “deserve” it. Well they don’t. And I’ll make a total U-turn on the way I felt only a few months back about the Super League. Anything to keep these nouveau riche arseholes out.
Hope the new signatories to the new Super league stipulate at least 2 European Cups won in 2 different decades. At least the red Mancs have got the credentials. That’s one place this lot, Chelsea and PSG can’t buy their way into."

So, with the weekend now upon us, are people planning celebrations? I'm at work in the morning like, so nothing tonight but tomorrow I'll be in toon all day on the drink. Hopefully the place is bouncing.

1 minute ago, Wandy said:

Anyone been checking the forums of the other teams to see how this has gone down? I have..... and, apart from the peasants down the road, it's definitely Liverpool fans that are taking it the worst. The fuming is delicious. [emoji38]

"This lot have always felt deserving of being at the top table. Even in the 70s (mad pitch invasions) and throughout  the first Kevin Keegan circus in the 80s with helicopters arriving in the middle of the park, they’ve always felt they were something that they weren’t. They were always “more passionate and better this and better that”.  Bollocks of course.
Of all the so-called “sleeping giants”, this one has always been a wankfest of a club. Wolves, Leeds,  or even Sunderland  have better credentials than this shower.
They’ve  rammed home the argument so much that they’re so passionate and loveable and this and that  that the press have bought into it and every man and his dog think that they “deserve” it. Well they don’t. And I’ll make a total U-turn on the way I felt only a few months back about the Super League. Anything to keep these nouveau riche arseholes out.
Hope the new signatories to the new Super league stipulate at least 2 European Cups won in 2 different decades. At least the red Mancs have got the credentials. That’s one place this lot, Chelsea and PSG can’t buy their way into."

Literally spent 3 hours going through other teams forums this morning. Liverpool and Everton were definitely the worst. Thought Man City were probably the best nearly all their posts were positive and looking forward to another team challenging 

2 minutes ago, Wandy said:

Mad pitch invasions, is it? Not looting Jewellers all over Europe and eroding the trusting nature of an entire fucking continent?

Just now, Pokerprince2004 said:

Literally spent 3 hours going through other teams forums this morning. Liverpool and Everton were definitely the worst. Thought Man City were probably the best nearly all their posts were positive and looking forward to another team challenging 

Agree. Man Utd on Red Cafe seem to be a bit of a split. A lot of them worried but not as much hostility towards us as I might have predicted. RAWK though is just in meltdown about it. The most overwhelmingly spoilt fans in football dishing out lectures on how football fans should think. You couldn't make it up.

3 minutes ago, Happinesstan said:

Mad pitch invasions, is it? Not looting Jewellers all over Europe and eroding the trusting nature of an entire fucking continent?

Correct. I did the Anfield tour a few years ago and the tour guides were actually bragging about the looting that went on during their 1970s European glory nights. Absolute fucking Scallies.

The absolute fuuuume and hate on twitter is glorious, seething supporters sniping us down with petulant tear soaked faces. I'm here for it, I'm here for all of it, makes this even sweeter. We're on the tips of the nations tongues and rent free in the minds of jealous fans, long may it continue :lol: :lol: :lol:

11 minutes ago, Wandy said:

:lol: :lol:

4 minutes ago, Wandy said:

In the past that might even have gotten under my skin, i'd probably have been raging at the utterly ridiculous closed-shop attitude. I mean do they actually read what they write and believe it the fucking corny, entitled arseholes? I used to feel much more affinity in football terms with Liverpool than the snidey bitter sods across the park, the city itself is quite similar to Newcastle as well. if this is their general script they can shove it where the sun don't shine.

Today is a new day, I just smile and move on with my day, knowing and believing that we're finally owned by credible, professional people who want to improve us and that we're finally rid of the cancerous wretch. Whatever comes, that's plenty enough for me.

Just now, Ste said:

They can all be annoyed for all I care, they know once this gets moving in the right direction that we have the fans behind the team in a way that they never will.

Agreed. Fuck them all. They've all laughed at us being relegated and being mostly shit for last 14 years.