PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

14 minutes ago, Wandy said:

Anyone been checking the forums of the other teams to see how this has gone down? I have..... and, apart from the peasants down the road, it's definitely Liverpool fans that are taking it the worst. The fuming is delicious. [emoji38]

I particularly liked this one...  

"This lot have always felt deserving of being at the top table. Even in the 70s (mad pitch invasions) and throughout  the first Kevin Keegan circus in the 80s with helicopters arriving in the middle of the park, they’ve always felt they were something that they weren’t. They were always “more passionate and better this and better that”.  Bollocks of course.
Of all the so-called “sleeping giants”, this one has always been a wankfest of a club. Wolves, Leeds,  or even Sunderland  have better credentials than this shower.
They’ve  rammed home the argument so much that they’re so passionate and loveable and this and that  that the press have bought into it and every man and his dog think that they “deserve” it. Well they don’t. And I’ll make a total U-turn on the way I felt only a few months back about the Super League. Anything to keep these nouveau riche arseholes out.
Hope the new signatories to the new Super league stipulate at least 2 European Cups won in 2 different decades. At least the red Mancs have got the credentials. That’s one place this lot, Chelsea and PSG can’t buy their way into."

Oh man this makes me so happy. The irony of the media buying into a 'wankfest' club coming from that lot :lol:

1 minute ago, LionOfGosforth said:

In the past that might even have gotten under my skin, i'd probably have been raging at the utterly ridiculous closed-shop attitude. I mean do they actually read what they write and believe it the fucking corny, entitled arseholes? I used to feel much more affinity in football terms with Liverpool than the snidey bitter sods across the park, the city itself is quite similar to Newcastle as well. if this is their general script they can shove it where the sun don't shine.

Today is a new day, I just smile and move on with my day, knowing and believing that we're finally owned by credible, professional people who want to improve us and that we're finally rid of the cancerous wretch. Whatever comes, that's plenty enough for me.

They've only been fine with us because for decades we haven't been a threat and they've pinched a lot of our star players. Now with the possibility of the tables being turned they are showing their true colours.

Poor Liverpool. Only club to ever have a country banned from football. Caused more violence related deaths than any other club. (None of it their fault)

And the hatred is due to our desire to be successful?  

God Bless them

1 hour ago, ManDoon said:

who’s the fat bald bloke?

Fucking hell. Look at the state of that meeting hall. Proper glad that these people have been all over the world and seeing all the different boardrooms, executive suites and etc. I bet you now, that same meeting room will be transformed and looking spankingly modern in a few months time.

30 minutes ago, Wandy said:

Anyone been checking the forums of the other teams to see how this has gone down? I have..... and, apart from the peasants down the road, it's definitely Liverpool fans that are taking it the worst. The fuming is delicious. [emoji38]

"This lot have always felt deserving of being at the top table. Even in the 70s (mad pitch invasions) and throughout  the first Kevin Keegan circus in the 80s with helicopters arriving in the middle of the park, they’ve always felt they were something that they weren’t. They were always “more passionate and better this and better that”.  Bollocks of course.
Of all the so-called “sleeping giants”, this one has always been a wankfest of a club. Wolves, Leeds,  or even Sunderland  have better credentials than this shower.
They’ve  rammed home the argument so much that they’re so passionate and loveable and this and that  that the press have bought into it and every man and his dog think that they “deserve” it. Well they don’t. And I’ll make a total U-turn on the way I felt only a few months back about the Super League. Anything to keep these nouveau riche arseholes out.
Hope the new signatories to the new Super league stipulate at least 2 European Cups won in 2 different decades. At least the red Mancs have got the credentials. That’s one place this lot, Chelsea and PSG can’t buy their way into."

Up to the league cup final in the 70s we’d won more than them…odd. 

12 minutes ago, RS said:

Poor Liverpool. Only club to ever have a country banned from football. Caused more violence related deaths than any other club. (None of it their fault)

God Bless them

I love how it’s totally lost on them that they were bankrolled in the 80’s and bought all the best players which allowed them to become the club they are today.

Had they not been bankrolled back then, they could easily have been where we are, or even worse.

2 minutes ago, Stifler said:

I love how it’s totally lost on them that they were bankrolled in the 80’s and bought all the best players which allowed them to become the club they are today.

Had they not been bankrolled back then, they could easily have been where we are, or even worse.

Between all of that, the behavior of their fans through the 70's and 80's and the wankfest in general at their club that still goes on nauseatingly today, their entire fanbase seems to have a collective irony bypass thing going on. Pretty sweet, we're now hated because we're a threat to their closed shop at the top. 

Edited by LionOfGosforth

37 minutes ago, Wandy said:

:lol: That is fucking glorious.

Have to remember with Liverpool that their squad is aging and Klopp will be looking to make his exit in the next 2-3 seasons, potentially bang in time for the new boys in town to pass them on their way down.

22 minutes ago, RS said:

God Bless them

Theyre the perpetual victims. Always fucking whining and moaning about something. Always think people want to hear what they're saying. Never shut the fuck up. 

41 minutes ago, Wandy said:

It's incredible how much we've always wound up pockets of other clubs' fans. For a club not deserving of the hype, they sure love hyping us up. Wor Flags should get "nouveau rich arseholes" on a flag.