PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

7 minutes ago, Sima said:

Fuck.  Did Ashley scrap the half time hero? Can’t remember exactly when it ended.

Although I can’t really bear Colback and Anita being wheeled out as a double act in 5 years time.

Gimmick battle royal featuring Xisco, Nacho Gonzales, Pancrate, Stephen Ireland, Anita, Amalfitano, Doumbia, Chucky, Riviere, Kuqi, Colback, Ramage, Joe Kinnear and John Carver.

Edited by Skeletor

1 minute ago, Skeletor said:

You're right. Zack Ryder is another legend that Ashley fucked over. We shouldn't forget Mike Ashley literally had Ryder (sadly not Lee) thrown off the entrance way, in a wheelchair, by John Carver. 

Kinda sad but not surprising he hasn't got the bollocks to come on and share his wisdom anymore.

Edit: Notice he cahnged his profile pic 23 hours ago, go check it out :lol:

Edited by Numbers

3 minutes ago, OCK said:

You're right. Zack Ryder is another legend that Ashley fucked over. We shouldn't forget Mike Ashley literally had Ryder (sadly not Lee) thrown off the entrance way, in a wheelchair, by John Carver. 

Airport TLC match. Sadly Ashley wasn't RAW GM at the time.

I used to have bets with the bloke who sat next to me in the Gallowgate on how far the Half Time Hero would get onto the pitch.  Most of them only got about five or ten yards on before the applause dried up and they were forced back. Took a proper legend to get to the centre circle.

Edited by OpenC

Just now, Magpie said:

Complaint about what?

Damaging the brand apparently.

I thought there was separation between PIF and the Saudi State.  Is this not the case?  It's what the Premier League have said.

The 19 other top-flight clubs are understood to be united in opposition to a Saudi-led consortium being allowed to buy out Mike Ashley and are demanding to know what changed for it to be waved through and why they received so little notice.

So little notice? Do we have to inform them like

Even if by some extraordinary turn of events those complaints were successful, it is still a massive win. If the consortium were forced to sell, it wouldn't go back to Ashley, and we'd have less of a moral dilemma. We've won no matter what.

Just now, joeyt said:

So little notice? Do we have to inform them like

Haha, I know right? I wish my stomach would inform me in good time that I'm gonna need to take a shit after the movie at the cinema has run for five minutes, but no, it happens when it happens. Hold your butts, squeeze your ass cheeks. Deal with it.