PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

So...first of all my opinion is that there's nothing we can do about this and we should just enjoy this ride.

But

There is zero doubt that our new owners are the absolute worst people in so many ways. It's fucking wrong that these people are allowed to own major football clubs. That's a big probelm in football. Yes, other clubs have bad owners and own clubs for all the wrong reasons but make no mistake, ours are by far the worst. That's just a fact.

But

Its not our fault. Its the football authorities and goverments that have allowed the situation to come to this in modern football.

But

Dont fucking go jumping around St James' in Bin Salman mask or wave a Saudi Arabia flag. Thats fucking terrible in a 100 different ways. No, just dont. Even though its not our fault, people will give us shit. And they have the right. Dont push back and argue, cos they are in sense right. Its a small price to pay for what we're about to have.

I thought the Ronaldo situation was that he had admitted to sleeping with her but denied that it was non-consensual.

That he's basically admitted and nobody gives a fuck, he's still on MOTD getting praised, all of it, is just insane

(Don't wanna go on about this anyone here in this thread, not trying to go off-topic but those comments shocked me)

Edited by Chicane

7 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

I’m one of probably a very very small minority that if you said we could get a Leicester takeover tomorrow, without any Saudi baggage I’d take it. I realize not many will be thinking the same way as me 

Leicester is the exact club we should be modeling our ambitions after, to be honest.

31 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

It’s not even just Ronaldo really, Barton played in the PL after prison. That lad at Liverpool Harvey Elliott has some very questionable exploits. The brand is dirt basically. They don’t give a fuck and never have 

What's the craic with Harvey Elliott?

Guest HTT II
2 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

He was flogging shirts under the guise of charity on Depop but taking the money, went off the deepend on his gf because she followed team mates of his on Instagram, his mum was super racist about a black player that fouled him and he basically screenshotted it with laughing emojis. 

Nothing on the level of rape of course but this brand stuff is pure nonsense. Didn’t Ravel Morrison go to court for hitting his GF as well. 

Sound like a right little wanker, I’d knock the shit out of him if I was a senior player, what a bell end. 

Ronaldo is almost a confirmed rapist. Man Utd fans hate it being brought up, which gives all the more reason to mention it. Cunts.

Bissouma could well be a sex offender.

6 clubs tried to ruin football mere months ago, got a slap on the wrist.

Yet Newcastle United getting new owners renders an emergency meeting of all clubs possible?

Hahahahahahahaha

4 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

He was flogging shirts under the guise of charity on Depop but taking the money, went off the deepend on his gf because she followed team mates of his on Instagram, his mum was super racist about a black player that fouled him and he basically screenshotted it with laughing emojis. 

Nothing on the level of rape of course but this brand stuff is pure nonsense. Didn’t Ravel Morrison go to court for hitting his GF as well. 

Diouf gobbing on everyone.

Carragher gobbing on a little girl but keeping his job on Sky.

1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

Aye I’ve disliked him ever since reading it, the stuff with his girl is fully mental, proper controlling weird stuff, and just laughing up his mum racially abusing people. He’s a great player for sure, but the PL has no leg to stand on for the brand. It’s full of dickheads lol 

Neither does Elliott atm, ironically.

Edited by Fantail Breeze

Guest HTT II
Just now, ManDoon said:

Aye I’ve disliked him ever since reading it, the stuff with his girl is fully mental, proper controlling weird stuff, and just laughing up his mum racially abusing people. He’s a great player for sure, but the PL has no leg to stand on for the brand. It’s full of dickheads lol 

Aye mate, shocking reading that Twitter feed, I hope he grows up and stops being a bell end for his sake, if not I hope he has a career ending injury, let someone who truly deserves a chance take the place of scum like him. I do blame the parents mind, but as an adult now he should/needs to wise the fuck up and grow up. Can’t say I’ve seen him play so can’t comment on his ability mind.

21 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

I’m one of probably a very very small minority that if you said we could get a Leicester takeover tomorrow, without any Saudi baggage I’d take it. I realize not many will be thinking the same way as me 

Pretty sure 95% would, certainly to get rid of Ashley. It's not like fans get any say in the matter though, is it?

Loving the saltiness of the other clubs. Them and their fans have always had it in for us and tried to keep us down, well fuck them.

I'm gonna stop referring to the 'big 6' from now on, there's just the 'small 19'. :lol:

30 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

I can respect that even if I don't agree with it. I can respect the Guardian's moral stance as well, in theory they are probably right. 

But Leicester owners come along once in a blue moon, and they ended up at Leicester. I can remember Dave saying he would love a Randy Lerner type of owner back in the days everyone thought he was the best owner out there, but when things started to go south at Villa he threw in the towel. 

I wouldn't swap our new owners with anyone, I think we've got the best. Maybe not morally, but football is about the money not morals, and that's not our fault. 

1 hour ago, OpenC said:

Everybody hates us already :lol:

We've done fuck all of any consequence and we're already massively despised :yao:

This is sensational. Not a ball kicked and they are all absolutely bricking it already. Truly fantastic stuff. [emoji38]