PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

7 hours ago, LFEE said:

@Unbelievable Was also down to a lot of hard work by yourself setting things up. Good to see that banner again. Forgotten I’d left it with you as your Christmas present when I visited. Seems so long ago. Dread to think how big your kids are now. 2015? 🙂

Arthur is 7 now and plays football at a local amateur club drawing comparisons to Ronald Koeman :lol: Can't wait to take him to a game and make him toon mad.

I wonder why there hasn't been more press coverage of why the PL caved in once it was clear that they wouldn't be able to bury some of their dealings which they were trying to keep under wraps? All this fake moralising, yet no one interested in the dirt being swept under the carpet?

1 hour ago, 54 said:

Lad makes a good point. Manchester United has sponsorship ties to PIF going back years. For them to now be trying to stop PIF doing a sponsorship deal with NUFC, a club they now partially own, through the PL is nothing short of ridiculous. They've also been in talks about a potential takeover multiple times in the last decade. Same with Liverpool

These last few days have basically all but confirmed the PL was acting on specific instructions of the likes of Manchester United, Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool to block the Saudi's takeover of our club, not on moral grounds, but because of a fear of losing out. Though luck lads...

Edited by Unbelievable

5 hours ago, InspectorCoarse said:

I could care less if people want to dress up for the match let them get on with it theyre just being a bit daft . Anyone wants to stop going to the match because were owned by the Saudis thats cool too ...

So... you care then? :lol: 

Just now, Slim said:

Rather stay up.  Not arsed about fa Cup at all tbh

naturally yes i would rather stay up. but if as expected we get a handful of decent players in in january it shouldnt be too much of an issue.

may be i'm just getting too positive with all the shit thats gone on this week.

1 minute ago, huss9 said:

naturally yes i would rather stay up. but if as expected we get a handful of decent players in in january it shouldnt be too much of an issue.

may be i'm just getting too positive with all the shit thats gone on this week.

Ha ha yeah

4 minutes ago, huss9 said:

would be great if we made a real effort to go all out for the fa cup this season.

I agree with this. We should aim high in every competition. We have the resource to win FA Cup and avoiding relegation at the same time.

27 minutes ago, Magpie said:

Sunday rags here we go

belongs in the uncomfortable thread. Scathing like, but at least he attacks everyone equally and actually gives the fans a bit of a break. 

11 minutes ago, Dokko said:

belongs in the uncomfortable thread. Scathing like, but at least he attacks everyone equally and actually gives the fans a bit of a break. 

Seems to me its an attack on anything and everyone.   I read it, shrugged shoulders and moved on.   Its absolutely pointless engaging with him or others at the moment.  Let them vent their spleen and the tantrum will subside!