PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

36 minutes ago, christ said:

The worst thing about this entire saga is that the absolute fucking lunatics we had to tolerate for the last 18 months have been proven right - the process was corrupt from beginning to end.

Every tinfoil hat suggestion that BeIN and the bigger clubs were lobbying to stop it from happening has been proven correct. Everything from the way the takeover eventually went through to the pant shitting that has followed bears it out. I’m genuinely quite offended at the laziness of the Premier League’s “we’ve found a miraculous resolution to the separation issue” about 12 hours after the piracy stuff was resolved. They think absolutely nothing of supporters.

As for those clubs whinging about reputational damage months after trying to fuck the league off entirely? I hope there’s an outbreak of salmonella at the next PL meeting and they shit themselves inside out.

Steady on pal lunatics a bit strong.

1 hour ago, christ said:

The worst thing about this entire saga is that the absolute fucking lunatics we had to tolerate for the last 18 months have been proven right - the process was corrupt from beginning to end.

Every tinfoil hat suggestion that BeIN and the bigger clubs were lobbying to stop it from happening has been proven correct. Everything from the way the takeover eventually went through to the pant shitting that has followed bears it out. I’m genuinely quite offended at the laziness of the Premier League’s “we’ve found a miraculous resolution to the separation issue” about 12 hours after the piracy stuff was resolved. They think absolutely nothing of supporters.

As for those clubs whinging about reputational damage months after trying to fuck the league off entirely? I hope there’s an outbreak of salmonella at the next PL meeting and they shit themselves inside out.

E X C U S E  M E !!!!!!

It all seemed to go quickly once the CAT happened. Who knows what was said during the blackout of the session, might have been a massive blow to the PL. Outside of that, it really wouldn't surprise me if somewhere down the road, KSA scores the PL TV rights when BeIN's contract runs out, maybe that was a closed door agreement that happened. The CAT suit didn't seem to be going the PL's way, then all of the sudden the KSA allows BeIN and they kill BeOutQ... and NUFC sale is approved in days (along with the CAT suit being dropped). I don't really believe in coincidences. Also, the PL definitely did this all behind all the other clubs backs. No tin foil hat on, it is all just so odd considering how bad things were over the prior year for this to all transpire before the CAT came back with a judgement.

Apparently at least one club asked the question of the EPL board why have you not resigned. Still makes me laugh that the other clubs are upset with the fact they weren’t given any warning of its approval. Cartel indeed.

18 hours ago, christ said:

If you weren't one of those lunatics then you were not only naive to the point of being a patsy, you don't even have the grace to admit you got it wrong and the lunatics were far more switched on than the Puke Edwards army.

1 minute ago, TRon said:

If you weren't one of those lunatics then you were not only naive to the point of being a patsy, you don't even have the grace to admit you got it wrong and the lunatics were far more switched on than the Puke Edwards army.

A two-word definition of 'lunatic' = Logical Realist.

Sky there with clips from Dyche, Potter, Hasenhuttl all non-pulsed, & even positive (speaking of investment etc), about takeover. Tallies with all the noise coming from the super league lot, and a few of the rest laughing at the irony of it.

For all those in here who’ve bitched and moaned about Wraith, Keith, NUST etc etc… nows your chance to step up to the plate yourselves. Don’t waste it:

Edited by LFEE

26 minutes ago, LFEE said:

For all those in here who’ve bitched and moaned about Wraith, Keith, NUST etc etc… nows your chance to step up to the plate yourselves. Don’t waste it:

Whey man, I love the Saudis me like, there just misunderstood!   Using Wor lasses best tea towel to make them feel welcome like!   Cant wait till we have Mbappe in the team, we are ganna spunk on the top 6 man............Well you know!

54 minutes ago, Anderson said:

Sky there with clips from Dyche, Potter, Hasenhuttl all non-pulsed, & even positive (speaking of investment etc), about takeover. Tallies with all the noise coming from the super league lot, and a few of the rest laughing at the irony of it.

tbf, can't remember where it was but there was an article saying that the smaller clubs aren't really arsed. Spurs, Everton, Man Utd, West Ham and I'm assuming Liverpool will be the most up in arms about it. Man City and Chelsea probably don't care as they can spend big regardless.

Caught a bit of talksport on the way home before turning it off swiftly, Jack Wiltshire (remember him?) saying we hate Bruce because of the Sunderland connection and we'll only make at most 3 signings this January.

Darren Bent chipped in with a classic "they shouldn't go and get a top top manager now because it just wouldn't work" 

Just now, POOT 2.0 said:

How do you sell that to a decent manager? I know short contracts are a thing in professions...but footy managers? 

Only way it would work would be Rangnick and then he becomes sporting director in the summer. Unlikely to happen though 

39 minutes ago, Scotty66 said:

Caught a bit of talksport on the way home before turning it off swiftly, Jack Wiltshire (remember him?) saying we hate Bruce because of the Sunderland connection and we'll only make at most 3 signings this January.

Darren Bent chipped in with a classic "they shouldn't go and get a top top manager now because it just wouldn't work" 

Do you have to have a degree in stupidity to become a pundit on talkshite? 

No Darren Bent, what won't work is sticking with a useless cunt of a manager. Fucking tit!