PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

1 minute ago, sh74 said:

No but he'd look good doing it.

The Ashley years though have taken their toll on him, turning his lovely flock of hair grey, mind least he has a head of hair, I lost mine during the Ashley years, the cunt!

I seem to remember fans adorning curly perm wigs, during the Keegan/Terry Mac days. All good fun.

I have my reservations about our new owners, but for those who don't I see no reason for them not to be welcoming to our new owners. And this seems to be the way of the average football fan.

59 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

FFS

So frustrating, but so inevitable. You just know even if they are the only ones in the entire stadium dressed like that the cameras will find and highlight them.

Just now, STM said:

Surprised they are allowed on a train dressed like that in this country.

Surprised they haven’t been racially abused or locked up for terrorism offences. World has gone mad!

6 minutes ago, Conjo said:

So frustrating, but so inevitable. You just know even if they are the only ones in the entire stadium dressed like that the cameras will find and highlight them.

That little lass just instinctively zipping up her coat. 

• Rich changed the title to PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media
  • Rich changed the title to PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media inject a further £38.5M to cover day-to-day running costs (The Athletic)