Jump to content

PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media


Recommended Posts

The tea towels, Saudi flags and Arab costumes are utterly fucking pathetic like.

 

Just go to the fucking game and support Newcastle United rather than fucking begging for attention or making an arse out of yourself and the club.

 

Unbareable fucking wankers.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just had some cunt come up smoking a cigar with a tea towel on his head with robes on with fake $100 bills in his hand.

 

He walked into Newcastle Tap then came out about 2 minutes later.  Overheard someone at the bar say said clown asked him to buy him a drink.

 

Get fucked, you attention-seeking cunt.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Aye. Just a bit of dress-up (flags etc. I can understand the fewm) but thobes and the rest is just a bit of fun. Doubt anyone is out there to celebrate human rights violations.

 

 

Edited by McCormick

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, McCormick said:

Aye. Just a bit of dress-up (flags etc. I can understand the fewm) but thobes and the rest is just a bit of fun. Doubt anyone is out there to celebrate human rights violations.

 

 

 

 

I doubt it either, but it's the impression it gives and it's the story that other clubs and the media will run with. We really should not be doing it. We should not be giving them free ammunition.

 

But whatever, I've said my piece on it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dr Venkman said:

Said this loads on here, the fans are the best and worst thing about NUFC :lol:

 

I don't think there's any more thought behind the tea towels/dress up than say the whoopers that dressed as pantomimes with berets & baguettes during the "French revolution". Just wish someone was informed enough to take these people aside and explain in simple terms why it comes off very wrong in this instance.

 

Not going to ruin the match experience for me anyway. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chris_R said:

 

I doubt it either, but it's the impression it gives and it's the story that other clubs and the media will run with. We really should not be doing it. We should not be giving them free ammunition.

 

But whatever, I've said my piece on it.

If we're providing them ammunition then it's blanks. Of course the media will go wit it, because they're absolute muppets.

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's just a bunch of fans letting off 14 years of steam and revelling in the excitement of the future. You don't have to be offended or cringe for other people and you don't have to care what other fans think because they hold us in disdain anyway. It'll soon die out, let them have their fun and celebrate their way and you celebrate your way, getting annoyed by it is just ruining your own day.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mattoon said:

It's just a bunch of fans letting off 14 years of steam and revelling in the excitement of the future. You don't have to be offended or cringe for other people and you don't have to care what other fans think because they hold us in disdain anyway. It'll soon die out, let them have their fun and celebrate their way and you celebrate your way, getting annoyed by it is just ruining your own day.


100% 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Rich changed the title to PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media
  • Rich changed the title to PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media inject a further £38.5M to cover day-to-day running costs (The Athletic)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...