PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

Just now, Numbers said:

So the PL got an extension to present their shit but still didnt manage? If it was the club surely they would have been granted more time? Proper grasping at straws here like.

No that was the CAT case not the arbitration

Don't think it's dead tbh, the PL are just kicking the can down the road for as long as possible, put their fingers in their ears and pretend this isn't happening or waiting for the buyers to pull put again. Still an absolute fucking joke. There no way for Staveley and the Reubens to just buy the club on their own?

Just now, HaydnNUFC said:

Don't think it's dead tbh, the PL are just kicking the can down the road for as long as possible, put their fingers in their ears and pretend this isn't happening or waiting for the buyers to pull put again. Still an absolute fucking joke. There no way for Staveley and the Reubens to just buy the club on their own?

It’s dead. The Saudis ain’t waiting another 6 months ffs

Dead then. Mint. 

Push the sale through and ask if the PL want us playing in their league or the Championship next season or just refuse to take part. Hopefully the fans protest to stop all games at SJP next season like Manu fans did.

A ‘no’ would have been better for the club than a W A I T

The PL are shitting in our face now. If they won’t give transparency then we need to make the media give the PL constant scrutiny and Ashley is going to have to do something drastic to get the media’s attention such as fielding the under 12s against West Ham

I really think this is over now and to be honest I wish it was, the feeling of having something so close and having it snatched away month after month is excruciating 

I know people say tongue in cheek that Ashley should just sell to PIF and see what the Premier League do in terms of punishment but is it realistic? Genuinely think Ashley should just just sell now as they've just took the absolute piss and call their bluff. Whole thing is disgusting 

They should present all evidence to the public and make it open. Show the world everything they've got and fuck off the court case. What can the PL do? Fuck all apart from delay.

The unfortunate thing is that Ashley has turned this club into such a non-entity that no one outside Newcastle will know or even give a shit that this absolute shambles is going on.

There needs to be a big reaction from fans to force this debacle into the public eye.