PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

Just now, Pokerprince2004 said:

I know people say tongue in cheek that Ashley should just sell to PIF and see what the Premier League do in terms of punishment but is it realistic? Genuinely think Ashley should just just sell now as they've just took the absolute piss and call their bluff. Whole thing is disgusting 

It's the buyer refusing to do that, not the seller. It's not on Ashley now. Why on earth would they take that risk?

1 minute ago, Shearergol said:

@manorpark @Whitley mag @Ando7 as the "takeover ITK's" I'm interested in what impact this has now? Assume it was all part of the plan to wait until 2022 anyway?

Steve Bruce with his hands down his shorts completely sums up this takeover.

I don’t think now is the time or place to make personal attacks and rub it into people’s faces douchebag

7 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Time for Amanda to open her list of rich contacts and find someone else to pony up the money.

Makes no difference, the premier league don’t want us to compete so any new buyer will be blocked the same.

2 minutes ago, McCormick said:

The unfortunate thing is that Ashley has turned this club into such a non-entity that no one outside Newcastle will know or even give a shit that this absolute shambles is going on.

There needs to be a big reaction from fans to force this debacle into the public eye.

You're right, but the amount of sheep there is amongst the fan base and the fact that the fan base if stupidly so divided, means this will never happen.

Edited by et tu brute

We made it to the PL checks stage this time, the furthest a takeover has ever got. But worst of all, the furthest it's ever got without happening. Another what if moment because I'm convinced it's over. 

Actions speak louder than words. And Staveley's interviews were positive, amazing and relieving words to hear. But delays upon delays in both cases - this one allegedly from both sides re disclosure -  make PIF involvement unfeasible now imo. Take their money to Italy where they might be appreciated, we'll suffer but so will the league for refusing to decide

Edited by nbthree3

2 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

@manorpark @Whitley mag @Ando7 as the "takeover ITK's" I'm interested in what impact this has now? Assume it was all part of the plan to wait until 2022 anyway?

Doubt you will see them for abit

1 minute ago, Joey Linton said:

All the stuff in the press this last fortnight appears to have been desperation after all then. 

I mean, if they had any incline it was going to be delayed again, I'm not surprised they were trying to raise awareness to the lack of transparency from the best league in the world.

Just now, James said:

I don’t think now is the time or place to make personal attacks and rub it into people’s faces douchebag

Great way to finish what is actually a valid point like :lol:

It was a genuine question though. At least two of those posters have been posting things as facts, and the other is a recognised ITK. I'd ask the same of anyone with ITK knowledge "douchebag" :lol:

3 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

They knew fuck all and were told time and time again that they knew fuck all. @Ando7had the cheek to say we’d be eating humble pie 

that being said it’s not the time for I told you so etc. 

wish our fans had the balls to disrupt every home game this season but it will prob still be 45k+ there

Desperately telling everyone they wanted everything played out in public whilst seemingly having problems disclosing stuff themselves. It's ok though, Ashley is definitely on our side now. 

Assume Keith didn't get a call this time either.

Edited by Joey Linton

Friday: 300 protestors in London fighting for transparency, supported by the consortium through Staveley and Ghodoussi

Monday: Troubles regarding disclosing evidence delay proceedings in our arbitration case by at least 6 months, pretty much indefinitely stalling - arguably it already was - the PIF-led takeover.

At least we can't say we're a boring football club :lol:

Just now, nbthree3 said:

Friday: 300 protestors in London fighting for transparency, supported by the consortium through Staveley and Ghodoussi

Monday: Troubles regarding disclosing evidence delay proceedings in our arbitration case by at least 6 months, pretty much indefinitely stalling - arguably it already was - the PIF-led takeover.

At least we can't say we're a boring football club :lol:

Dunno like. This truly is the dullest saga of them all.

12 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Don't think it's dead tbh, the PL are just kicking the can down the road for as long as possible, put their fingers in their ears and pretend this isn't happening or waiting for the buyers to pull put again. Still an absolute fucking joke. There no way for Staveley and the Reubens to just buy the club on their own?

Pretty sure if this was the case and they didn’t think they’d win, they’d know they’re going to have some compensation bill for loss of earnings, prize money, etc if it ever did go through.

I want to be hurting  but I’m not , we pretty much all knew these cunts would wriggle and wriggle , delay and delay .

Bigger force at work here , bent as fuck .

I hope the fans patience snaps now and we riot on day 1 , this is a fucking pisstake and everyone (media etc) is sitting back letting it happen to our club.

full on riot is the only way 

Good thing that fans are (as it stands, that is) allowed back into stadiums. It'll mean that live TV coverage will be minimal and I won't find myself succumbing to temptation/curiosity and watch matches.

Guest reefatoon

would love to see a full on riot, would make a nice entertaining change. We are down anyway, might as well go down in a blaze of shitness with full on pitch invasions and all sorts of cuntery.