PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

22 minutes ago, Charlies said:

This will sound daft, but over the past few months when I've felt down all I've needed to do to improve my mood is put this on:

Will definitely give this another watch later. Cheers!

34 minutes ago, TotalWar said:

Nothing daft about your feelings, I would think everyone on this forum feels the same.

Ive gone back and re-read the pages on the thread on here when the news broke several times, its fantastic.

Starts half way down page 152 if anyone was wondering

I remember the official confirmation came through sat in restaurant with best mate who is a toon fan and his toon supporting family, and I was like it's definitely gone through from all the journo talk but everyone was not sure till then was surreal. Then we all agreed we were still probably going to go down lol

Guest HTT II

I was watching it all on SSN and my boy had training that evening, I tried to feign sickness so the wife could take him so I could take it all in, she was having none of it the tw@t and so I had to take him, no-one, the coaches or kids were bothered about training, we just all waited for the confirmation, huge cheers from the parents and kids when it was confirmed officially.

I will never forget what swung the takeover deal our way. For me, it was that hearing (can't remember the actual name of the hearing and the people involved right now) but that hearing, when there was an obscene number of people following the live stream until the feed went down, that was when the PL finally gave up and approved our takeover.

The guy that was acting on our side, plus that photography, bread loving lawyer are our unsung heroes for me. 

Has he stopped making nufc-related loafs now?

*Where's Keith???

Yeah I remember that.. it was when the judge simplified the example of how Ashley was out of pocket that you could see he was leaning that way.

The PL we’re about to be found liable so they had to back off and the new owners allowed them to draft some nonsense statement about legal assurances.. as if that happened, they could have had that in week 1.

Was a case of how do we get out of this situation while saving face.