PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

7 hours ago, Magpie said:

I think that's what he means as it's HMRC which is moving out of Benton Park View and into Pilgrim Quarter.

Can't see them flattening BPV for what it's worth

Aye that’s the one. 

6 hours ago, manorpark said:

That land at Woolsington, Green Belt or not, is inside the City Boundary.

I am sure that NUFC, and Jamie Reuben in particular, have a great relationship with the City Council these days.

I do not think there will be a problem getting Planning Permission in that part of Newcastle at all.

Hall had planning permission for the training ground at Woolsington in the past. It might have lapsed but there was no problems securing it back then.

All I can see from Monkseaton all the way to Cramlington leading down to Seaton Burn. North to Blyth.

From Crammy, Deleval & Seghill all the way to Benton. 

New houses built on farmer's fields. 

42 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

All I can see from Monkseaton all the way to Cramlington leading down to Seaton Burn. North to Blyth.

From Crammy, Deleval & Seghill all the way to Benton. 

New houses built on farmer's fields. 

And they all look like over priced shit 

8 hours ago, MagCA said:

How are Novos doing these day? Had some memorable games against them when I was playing for Gosforth

Up and down…

We’re in the County Cup Final v Alnwick on Saturday, which could be tough. 

League form is poor. Worried we may do a Gosforth if true be told!

10 hours ago, macphisto said:

Hall had planning permission for the training ground at Woolsington in the past. It might have lapsed but there was no problems securing it back then.

I didn't know about that, so he did:

https://portal.newcastle.gov.uk/planning/index.html?fa=getApplication&id=83560

And more recently to convert it to a hotel, build a spa, golf course and 72 houses:

https://portal.newcastle.gov.uk/planning/index.html?fa=getApplication&id=110220

1 hour ago, Jackie Broon said:

I didn't know about that, so he did:

https://portal.newcastle.gov.uk/planning/index.html?fa=getApplication&id=83560

And more recently to convert it to a hotel, build a spa, golf course and 72 houses:

https://portal.newcastle.gov.uk/planning/index.html?fa=getApplication&id=110220

Cheers for this. Found the original committee report for the later one here as well. Golf course allowed as a sports and recreation exception, houses allowed under exceptional circumstances in Green Belt as an enabling development to being the Hall back into use.

Obviously the enabling development won't be needed in new instance - but this sets a clear precedent for something to be allowed if it can bring the Hall and historic park and gardens back into use.

Edited by ponsaelius

13 hours ago, r0cafella said:

Elon musk behaving like a spilt brat episode infinity. 

for anyone budding to be a complete And utter bellend musk is a great case study. 

The rage over Musk taking over Twitter is just wonderful.  I didn't used to like the guy until now [emoji38]

6 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

Cheers for this. Found the original committee report for the later one here as well. Golf course allowed as a sports and recreation exception, houses allowed under exception circumstances in Green Belt as an enabling development to being the Hall back into use.

Obviously the enabling development won't be needed in new instance - but this sets a clear precedent for something to be allowed if it can bring the Hall and scheduled gardens back into use.

I was thinking something along those lines could be a potential justification for very special circumstances. Seems like it’s potentially a goer then, if the club are actually looking to buy it.

21 hours ago, Jackie Broon said:

I was thinking something along those lines could be a potential justification for very special circumstances. Seems like it’s potentially a goer then, if the club are actually looking to buy it.

Adam P is all over this, got the metro and everything. 

2 minutes ago, LV said:

Wonder who he is on here 

HTT, undoubtedly. 

The attack is a disguise, it’s designed to focus our attention elsewhere.