PIF, PCP, and RB Sports & Media

Yorkie

8 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

That seems to been written by a non NUFC fan to me, otherwise why wait until now to publish ' his thoughts'.

What a fucking tit this para amused me the most.

‘I am not, yet, calling for the removal of PIF’s association with Newcastle United. I only have a few asks and hopes for the months and the years ahead’.

This place cracks me up, it really does.  Plans are announced to revamp training ground  and this place starts discussing planning timelines and council procedures.   

Did the same with takeover and middle east history and WTO procedures.

Never change.......but maybe chuck in some football chat every now and then 😀

2 minutes ago, Scoot said:

You'll have to translate it when you click on the tweet.

But didn't the mackems say Saudi would be next in line for sanctions.[emoji38]

Aye, never happening just wait until the first flights from Riyadh to Ponteland are announced. The mackems will be lobbying Sunderland Council to try and stop them.

I wonder if the Mackems, being the morally superior ones of course, will renounce their British citizenship given all these close ties with the Saudis. I mean, we all know most RTG folk if they were taken over by the Saudis tomorrow would turn on their club due to their moral high ground, so can’t see why not.

1 hour ago, Scoot said:

You'll have to translate it when you click on the tweet.

But didn't the mackems say Saudi would be next in line for sanctions.[emoji38]

"Have to" , how do you know I don't read Arabic ?, I don't but I found that a bit presumptuous of you.

;)

Got to say, they all need thanking a great deal for the job they’ve done in stabilising us. They appointed the correct manager at the right time which was vital in keeping us up. The 100 mill on signings definitely helped but the single biggest factor was Howe. For me anyway.

Staveley & Mehrdad in particular should be giving themselves a hearty pay on the back for the job they’ve done also. 

Mathematically safe and all down to these people for sticking with the club through the dark days of the takeover.  There can be no doubt that the future would be beyond bleak right now under Ashley, we would have potentially been looking at the club being stripped back further from the skeleton it was, Bruce taking charge in the Championship, facing the smogs

and possibly mackems next season and fully expecting to get turned over.

The press and football in general would have revelled in our relegation. What a turn around and I’d struggle to think of another club in football with a brighter and bigger future.

Now that we’ve officially reached that milestone, am hoping the club can start announcing the deals they have lined up and their plans, they haven’t said anything about the upgrades to the existing training ground yet? That would be a good starting point.

8 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

Now that we’ve officially reached that milestone, am hoping the club can start announcing the deals they have lined up and their plans, they haven’t said anything about the upgrades to the existing training ground yet? That would be a good starting point.

Literally like two pages ago are the plans. :lol: 

9 minutes ago, cubaricho said:

Literally like two pages ago are the plans. :lol: 

I’m aware of that, but nothing on the club website yet is what I meant. They will obviously do some sort of press about it that hasn’t happened yet